Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Seraph Gene, Second Server, Changelog
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@inkypetrel ty ^^
@inkypetrel ty ^^
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
@Tigg It's actually 125k. Undel just mentioned that a page or two ago. Here's the sites first Seraph Tundra. Not as flashy as some other species, but I figured that someone should breed them too...: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1708] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/1708_350.png[/img] [/url] Still no Snapper Seraphs. For shame. It even looked so good on them...
@Tigg
It's actually 125k. Undel just mentioned that a page or two ago.

Here's the sites first Seraph Tundra. Not as flashy as some other species, but I figured that someone should breed them too...:

1708_350.png

Still no Snapper Seraphs. For shame. It even looked so good on them...
Oooh man I love these new updates <3 Feel kinda sad that it&#039;s gonna be down tomorrow, but technically I should be doing schoolwork anyway. XD
Thanks so much for all your hard work, and I&#039;m really glad about the credits page. Been wanting that for a while now. *w*
Oooh man I love these new updates <3 Feel kinda sad that it&#039;s gonna be down tomorrow, but technically I should be doing schoolwork anyway. XD
Thanks so much for all your hard work, and I&#039;m really glad about the credits page. Been wanting that for a while now. *w*
m16OKP.jpeg
@Zaltys Because Tundras are legit too! :)
@Zaltys Because Tundras are legit too! :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
omgoodness this sounds exciting! I just wish I could afford the new gene, that looks totally awesome. Heh, I should ask someone to design a skin after my cat. Lol!
omgoodness this sounds exciting! I just wish I could afford the new gene, that looks totally awesome. Heh, I should ask someone to design a skin after my cat. Lol!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

WoW Maintenance AND FR maintenance?

I might have to ... go outside or something!
WoW Maintenance AND FR maintenance?

I might have to ... go outside or something!
Oh wow thank you for stocking up the breedf change scrolls! :D Now I have a chance to snatch one, too. And the seraph gene is so beautiful, I just can&#039;t wait to have one!
Oh wow thank you for stocking up the breedf change scrolls! :D Now I have a chance to snatch one, too. And the seraph gene is so beautiful, I just can&#039;t wait to have one!
v7gq.jpg
glad there is going to be maintenance. hoping that my trip back home won&#039;t mess with me being able to do my dailies excluding game cap because there is no way I&#039;ll be able to make that.
glad there is going to be maintenance. hoping that my trip back home won&#039;t mess with me being able to do my dailies excluding game cap because there is no way I&#039;ll be able to make that.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
The site always goes down when I&#039;ve got a clutch about to hatch. Lol Ah well, I&#039;m excited for the second server. ^^
As for everything else, I love tge changes and tbe seraph gene is pretty. :3
The site always goes down when I&#039;ve got a clutch about to hatch. Lol Ah well, I&#039;m excited for the second server. ^^
As for everything else, I love tge changes and tbe seraph gene is pretty. :3
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Woohoo!!! Thank you for everything FR Team!!!
And happy monthiversary since releasing to the public!!! :D
Woohoo!!! Thank you for everything FR Team!!!
And happy monthiversary since releasing to the public!!! :D
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17