Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64
AAHAAAAA YESSS FINALLYYYYYY
AAHAAAAA YESSS FINALLYYYYYY
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Ohmydirtlord... I've l been hoping for YEARS now that you guys would add Mahjong. [i][b]THANK YOU.[/b][/i] I have unfortunately been one of those people with learning issues and [font=bookmans][size=5][color=gold][b]G[/color][/size][color=black][b]&[/b][/color][size=5][b][color=purple]G[/b][/size][/font] has been been torture, watching friends make cap in 15 minutes while I still take 3 hours to get there. I... probably won't be able to catch up to them with this game either... but at least I'll have an old favorite from childhood to enjoy. :'D My next suggestion would be to make Solitaire. Or something involving... dice. [emoji=dice 2 size=1] lol
Ohmydirtlord... I've l been hoping for YEARS now that you guys would add Mahjong.
THANK YOU.

I have unfortunately been one of those people with learning issues and G&G has been been torture, watching friends make cap in 15 minutes while I still take 3 hours to get there.
I... probably won't be able to catch up to them with this game either... but at least I'll have an old favorite from childhood to enjoy. :'D

My next suggestion would be to make Solitaire.
Or something involving... dice. lol
That familiar is gorgeous!
That familiar is gorgeous!
Oh Yay! It works on my phone too!
Oh Yay! It works on my phone too!
jUh7hQB.gif3kyZ9uN.gif2kQuDhT.gif
YAY! I love mahjong! And that familiar is gorgeous.
YAY! I love mahjong! And that familiar is gorgeous.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
[quote name="BeingOfSalt" date="2019-09-19 13:00:22" ] FINALLY edit: I love mahjong but is there anything you could do about the excessive scratch tiles? up to 3 scratches is fine but beyond that they get super hard to tell apart. similar with the coins but to a lesser extent. there's a lot of icons you could use instead!! such as: [emoji=gem size=1][emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=achievement size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=meat size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][emoji=insect size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=apparel helm size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1] [/quote] I think the scratch tiles are great! They put a twist on traditional mahjong tiles.
BeingOfSalt wrote on 2019-09-19 13:00:22:
FINALLY

edit:

I love mahjong but is there anything you could do about the excessive scratch tiles? up to 3 scratches is fine but beyond that they get super hard to tell apart. similar with the coins but to a lesser extent.

there's a lot of icons you could use instead!! such as:

I think the scratch tiles are great! They put a twist on traditional mahjong tiles.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Yaas! I LOVE Mahjong! I also like the Autumn Sphinx. Very beautiful. :3
Yaas! I LOVE Mahjong! I also like the Autumn Sphinx. Very beautiful. :3
zp1xBoR.png
YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
YES THANK YOU
YES THANK YOU
Just played a few rounds, it's fun! I don't really understand why we're punished for shuffling the board when there is oftentimes no other alternative though. The player getting less treasure because RNG didn't give us a playable board isn't very fair. It reduced score, not treasure earned, whoops!
Just played a few rounds, it's fun! I don't really understand why we're punished for shuffling the board when there is oftentimes no other alternative though. The player getting less treasure because RNG didn't give us a playable board isn't very fair. It reduced score, not treasure earned, whoops!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64