Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94
these are soooo lovely [emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
these are soooo lovely
[quote name="Trinity1" date="2019-05-17 06:48:05" ] @/Xhaztol are these selling for treasure or gems? So pretty! [/quote] Just treasure for now.
Trinity1 wrote on 2019-05-17 06:48:05:
@/Xhaztol are these selling for treasure or gems? So pretty!
Just treasure for now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="TwilightForest" date="2019-05-17 13:12:46" ] Howdy hey I'm back again! Still have had no luck with the Marketplace or the Coliseum. This is really silly and definitely not annoying as all getout. [/quote] Well, some people got lucky, even right after the items came out, so you may have to wait sometime before you do get lucky...
TwilightForest wrote on 2019-05-17 13:12:46:
Howdy hey I'm back again! Still have had no luck with the Marketplace or the Coliseum. This is really silly and definitely not annoying as all getout.
Well, some people got lucky, even right after the items came out, so you may have to wait sometime before you do get lucky...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-05-17 18:20:33" ] [quote name="TwilightForest" date="2019-05-17 13:12:46" ] Howdy hey I'm back again! Still have had no luck with the Marketplace or the Coliseum. This is really silly and definitely not annoying as all getout. [/quote] Well, some people got lucky, even right after the items came out, so you may have to wait sometime before you do get lucky... [/quote] I would agree, yet sadly I've been the "victim" of Marketplace snipping. It's really a matter of being on every single cycle hour and once you see the silks, hit buy immediately and even then, hope and pray another person didn't beat ya to it. I've had issues with this when buying battle stones. One minute there. I hit buy. All the sudden the MP is out. Not to say I lean either way on the subject. Just, that it happens very frequently on FR. ----- Q: Does anyone have a general stat for the frequency of drops? Battle X neutral enemies till getting 1 silk drop? Just curious, cause I imagine this will be a guide soon. ---- [b]edit[/b] OMG, I just realized these silks are perfect for Sailor Moon fan dragons. ^ New project....
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-05-17 18:20:33:
TwilightForest wrote on 2019-05-17 13:12:46:
Howdy hey I'm back again! Still have had no luck with the Marketplace or the Coliseum. This is really silly and definitely not annoying as all getout.
Well, some people got lucky, even right after the items came out, so you may have to wait sometime before you do get lucky...

I would agree, yet sadly I've been the "victim" of Marketplace snipping. It's really a matter of being on every single cycle hour and once you see the silks, hit buy immediately and even then, hope and pray another person didn't beat ya to it.

I've had issues with this when buying battle stones. One minute there. I hit buy. All the sudden the MP is out.

Not to say I lean either way on the subject. Just, that it happens very frequently on FR.

Q: Does anyone have a general stat for the frequency of drops? Battle X neutral enemies till getting 1 silk drop? Just curious, cause I imagine this will be a guide soon.

----

edit OMG, I just realized these silks are perfect for Sailor Moon fan dragons.
^ New project....
Rip my vault, I need these so bad!
Rip my vault, I need these so bad!
nZdOLj1.gif
Paradise and nebula starsilks are [emoji=coatl star size=2] [s]definitely not gonna buy a ton of he paradise starsilks for my Magolor fandragon. Nope, don't need 'em.[/s]
Paradise and nebula starsilks are
definitely not gonna buy a ton of he paradise starsilks for my Magolor fandragon. Nope, don't need 'em.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
do these only appear rarely in the treasure marketplace or is everyone just buying them instantly?
i haven't been able to see them anywhere
do these only appear rarely in the treasure marketplace or is everyone just buying them instantly?
i haven't been able to see them anywhere
tumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.pngAvyBrzc.png29583.png Play outer wilds
Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost?
Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost?
Txy1O4j.png
Gosh I want literally all of those o_o
Gosh I want literally all of those o_o
Wow! These are so pretty! Looking forward to owning one!
Wow! These are so pretty! Looking forward to owning one!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94