Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94
Omgee I adore that gimme gimme gimme!
Omgee I adore that gimme gimme gimme!
Just call me Kya
i. love. these. so. much. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=fae love size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=mirror love size=1][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1]
i. love. these. so. much. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bHeX9bv.png
This was expensive, but she finished!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19045597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190456/19045597_350.png[/img] [/url]
This was expensive, but she finished!!

19045597_350.png
OOOoooff I can't wait to put some of these on my moon priestess [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2] Thank!!
OOOoooff I can't wait to put some of these on my moon priestess Thank!!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
Their pretty snazzy

Come visit the Permafrost Hatchery!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2681791
Their pretty snazzy

Come visit the Permafrost Hatchery!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2681791
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
Love these alot! So many new out fits to make! I do find myself wishing that there was a dark blue one though. But other than that, LOVE IT!
Love these alot! So many new out fits to make! I do find myself wishing that there was a dark blue one though. But other than that, LOVE IT!
all pronouns +3 fr
Wish I was able to find any set. I keep searching the marketplace and nothing. I have fought countless times in the coliseum and still nothing. I just want the nebula set so badly.
Wish I was able to find any set. I keep searching the marketplace and nothing. I have fought countless times in the coliseum and still nothing. I just want the nebula set so badly.
For those who can't find the Nebula Starsilk set in the Colisuem, try venues with a high frequency of neutral enemies. Why neutral? Well, that's what's been said in the developer's post (the first post). Also, I recommend sticking with one venue with a good frequency of neutral enemies, so you'll probably have a better chance of getting an item in the Nebula Starsilk set.

For those wondering about the items not showing in the Marketplace, they 1) sell out quickly, due to popularity, and 2) are cycled out, like the other items (but they will still be cycled in sometime).

I can try answering any additional questions, though I'm not an expert on this topic. Please ping me when you do ask me, since I won't be paying much attention to this thread.
For those who can't find the Nebula Starsilk set in the Colisuem, try venues with a high frequency of neutral enemies. Why neutral? Well, that's what's been said in the developer's post (the first post). Also, I recommend sticking with one venue with a good frequency of neutral enemies, so you'll probably have a better chance of getting an item in the Nebula Starsilk set.

For those wondering about the items not showing in the Marketplace, they 1) sell out quickly, due to popularity, and 2) are cycled out, like the other items (but they will still be cycled in sometime).

I can try answering any additional questions, though I'm not an expert on this topic. Please ping me when you do ask me, since I won't be paying much attention to this thread.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Nice, wish the apparel came with the clouds. or maybe stand-a-alone cloud apparel which I may have overlooked a hundred times.
Nice, wish the apparel came with the clouds. or maybe stand-a-alone cloud apparel which I may have overlooked a hundred times.
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
how do i buy them :0?? still really new to everything so i dont know much sorry ahh ;w; could someone pm me to help pls??
how do i buy them :0?? still really new to everything so i dont know much sorry ahh ;w; could someone pm me to help pls??
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 94