Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87
Never mind lol

I’ll formulate my thoughts later
Never mind lol

I’ll formulate my thoughts later
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I LOVE YOU GALORE
I LOVE YOU GALORE
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Galore is a male Guardian, right? Judging from his wonderful wizardy beard <3
He is a beauty!

@/staff (EDIT: Gosh dang, habit, didnt wanted to ping you all!!!!)

Do i understand it correctly that the One-week limit to get the items starts the moment you log back in after being offline & the event happend?

Like, if i got offline right now, and next week would be an event i would miss, come back next months, would i get the item?

Is there a certain needed "offline time" to be getting this chance?

Thanks for any answeres!
Galore is a male Guardian, right? Judging from his wonderful wizardy beard <3
He is a beauty!

@/staff (EDIT: Gosh dang, habit, didnt wanted to ping you all!!!!)

Do i understand it correctly that the One-week limit to get the items starts the moment you log back in after being offline & the event happend?

Like, if i got offline right now, and next week would be an event i would miss, come back next months, would i get the item?

Is there a certain needed "offline time" to be getting this chance?

Thanks for any answeres!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I love Galore???

I love Galore???

PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
UHM IM GOING TO DRAW THIS GORGEOUS BEAST OF A DRAGON RIGHT NOW
UHM IM GOING TO DRAW THIS GORGEOUS BEAST OF A DRAGON RIGHT NOW
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
Like the idea, but I agree that a 1 week window may be just a touch too short; things like a vacation, hospital stay, or internet outage could easily be that long, but imho are much less likely to run to 2 or more weeks. IIRC from my own time in FR, my longest absence was when it a week for a service guy to be able to come out to test and replace a faulty modem.
Like the idea, but I agree that a 1 week window may be just a touch too short; things like a vacation, hospital stay, or internet outage could easily be that long, but imho are much less likely to run to 2 or more weeks. IIRC from my own time in FR, my longest absence was when it a week for a service guy to be able to come out to test and replace a faulty modem.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
Good idea to help relive the stress load for staff, and encourage site activity. Also, I LOVE teh artwork of Galore, truly epic!
Good idea to help relive the stress load for staff, and encourage site activity. Also, I LOVE teh artwork of Galore, truly epic!
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
LOVING THIS! Thanks so much!
LOVING THIS! Thanks so much!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I am totally on board for this change, but I really do feel like the length of time should be increased for items that will be impossible or very hard to get outside of when Galore is offering them. There have been multiple times when I wanted very much to be active here, but real life kept me away for a week or more. I've missed entire dominance pushes that were very dear traditions to me because of that. I think two weeks, or a week and change at the very least, makes more sense. If you think of the usual 5 day a week work schedule that's most of the week lost already, plus free time after work/on days off can be easily consumed by other obligations. And that's assuming people work five 8 hour days. I work 12 hour days, so when real life intercedes, it's all the more difficult to find time for fun things like FR.
I am totally on board for this change, but I really do feel like the length of time should be increased for items that will be impossible or very hard to get outside of when Galore is offering them. There have been multiple times when I wanted very much to be active here, but real life kept me away for a week or more. I've missed entire dominance pushes that were very dear traditions to me because of that. I think two weeks, or a week and change at the very least, makes more sense. If you think of the usual 5 day a week work schedule that's most of the week lost already, plus free time after work/on days off can be easily consumed by other obligations. And that's assuming people work five 8 hour days. I work 12 hour days, so when real life intercedes, it's all the more difficult to find time for fun things like FR.
First, I love her! And this sounds much easier for the programming end of things, so that's good!
First, I love her! And this sounds much easier for the programming end of things, so that's good!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87