Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87
@Xhaztol will we get a notification that somethings available or will we just have to check
@Xhaztol will we get a notification that somethings available or will we just have to check
Isi32aq.png
omg i love this? galore is like the really nice rich single aunt of sornieth
omg i love this? galore is like the really nice rich single aunt of sornieth
they/it

art | skins | links | about
I have a new NPC crush now! [emoji=guardian love size=1] Galore for life, love, and forever! [emoji=heart size=1]
I have a new NPC crush now! Galore for life, love, and forever!
I5UJBVd.png
This seems super interesting!!!
This seems super interesting!!!
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
That's a nice update! Can't wait to see how it will turn out [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=2]
That's a nice update! Can't wait to see how it will turn out
mZeSXZC.png
I love Galore??? They're so freaking pretty...
Also! I kinda like this idea! The time window is a tad short imo, as I think 10 days would be better. But also, at the same time I'm a little conflicted. I went on hiatus from FR once for about 2 years. When I came back I was a little sad to see all the cool fest stuff that I missed, but I saw all these cool items in my hoard (like the ultimate buttersnake, which stands to be one of my favorite fams).

I understand staff's decision on this, however. As sad as it is to me for all those inactive players who may return one day missing out on more exclusive items, I understand that staff wants to reward the active community more (and put less stress on the system)
I love Galore??? They're so freaking pretty...
Also! I kinda like this idea! The time window is a tad short imo, as I think 10 days would be better. But also, at the same time I'm a little conflicted. I went on hiatus from FR once for about 2 years. When I came back I was a little sad to see all the cool fest stuff that I missed, but I saw all these cool items in my hoard (like the ultimate buttersnake, which stands to be one of my favorite fams).

I understand staff's decision on this, however. As sad as it is to me for all those inactive players who may return one day missing out on more exclusive items, I understand that staff wants to reward the active community more (and put less stress on the system)
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
I woulda gone for 30 days instead of 7, but the FR system is only so robust, so I get it.

Is Galore single?
I woulda gone for 30 days instead of 7, but the FR system is only so robust, so I get it.

Is Galore single?
This is such a cool add to the site, I love it!

@Aequorin Who did the art of the handsome boy, Galore? Who is the artist?
This is such a cool add to the site, I love it!

@Aequorin Who did the art of the handsome boy, Galore? Who is the artist?
Art_shop.png
as a solution to the people who are worried about going on hiatus and missing options, maybe galore can work sort of like joxar's collection cart, where we redeem items with the rainbow tokens, or at least get recolors of the items?

and, are we able to get more than one item? can we get one for free but pay for others, kinda like a festival?
as a solution to the people who are worried about going on hiatus and missing options, maybe galore can work sort of like joxar's collection cart, where we redeem items with the rainbow tokens, or at least get recolors of the items?

and, are we able to get more than one item? can we get one for free but pay for others, kinda like a festival?
Galore's Glorious Goatee
Galore's Glorious Goatee
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87