Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87
[quote]Our current plans are that Galore will keep these items available for one whole week (7 days), to give everyone a fairly wide window to jump in and collect.[/quote] I'm a little concerned that the one week time limit it just a bit too short for some of life's unexpected events that can really knock people off-kilter, so I'd be okay if it was expanded to 10 to 14 days instead. Edit: [quote]Is it impossible to just add things to Galore and keep them there until the end of time until the player claims those gifts?[/quote] I think that this would be the best solution TBH. Some might say it's excessive, but when life really knocks you off balance - emotionally, physically, or mentally - it's hard to remember the little things in life (FR) that bring you joy.
Quote:
Our current plans are that Galore will keep these items available for one whole week (7 days), to give everyone a fairly wide window to jump in and collect.

I'm a little concerned that the one week time limit it just a bit too short for some of life's unexpected events that can really knock people off-kilter, so I'd be okay if it was expanded to 10 to 14 days instead.

Edit:
Quote:
Is it impossible to just add things to Galore and keep them there until the end of time until the player claims those gifts?

I think that this would be the best solution TBH. Some might say it's excessive, but when life really knocks you off balance - emotionally, physically, or mentally - it's hard to remember the little things in life (FR) that bring you joy.
2v32at4.jpg
Oh, I think that is a fantastic idea. Not far off from what Joxar does. And those who wish to not participate won't have to.
Oh, I think that is a fantastic idea. Not far off from what Joxar does. And those who wish to not participate won't have to.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! She/Her
I just met Galore and I already love him/her.
I just met Galore and I already love him/her.
cJl55De.png
Galore is majestic [emoji=guardian happy size=2] I'm a tad worried about the time being just a week, but other than that I'm excited to see how this turns out!
Galore is majestic
I'm a tad worried about the time being just a week, but other than that I'm excited to see how this turns out!
azgT1ra.png
[quote name="October" date="2019-05-06 11:04:11" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-06 10:37:38" ]the free Strange Chests we give everyone for [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i].[/quote] since when has this been a thing? i don't remember getting free chests at all and several other people i've talked to have said the same thing. :o [/quote] Mistakes were made >.< [i](We have a lot of moving parts happening right now and there was a group brain misfire when drafting the update D: @October)[/I]
October wrote on 2019-05-06 11:04:11:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-06 10:37:38:
the free Strange Chests we give everyone for Night of the Nocturne.
since when has this been a thing? i don't remember getting free chests at all and several other people i've talked to have said the same thing. :o

Mistakes were made >.<

(We have a lot of moving parts happening right now and there was a group brain misfire when drafting the update D: @October)
Galore be rockin' that beard.

Hope this works out well for the system!
Galore be rockin' that beard.

Hope this works out well for the system!
Dragons? Owls?

Dragon owls.

Former Scarred Wasteland dweller, now a Windswept Plateau resident
The more I think about it the more confused I am about the April Fools items specifically. Will there only be one day to pick up the color-changing item from Galore and after April 2 the item you pick up will be the "locked-in" item? Or will it always be the "trick" item you can pick up from Galore, in which case what will trigger it changing into the "locked-in" item?
The more I think about it the more confused I am about the April Fools items specifically. Will there only be one day to pick up the color-changing item from Galore and after April 2 the item you pick up will be the "locked-in" item? Or will it always be the "trick" item you can pick up from Galore, in which case what will trigger it changing into the "locked-in" item?
Is it wrong of me tor equest a two week window? Why even have a window and not just leave it open forever? What strain will that cause?
Is it wrong of me tor equest a two week window? Why even have a window and not just leave it open forever? What strain will that cause?
Jura-Eye-Logo-Example.png~Dragons For Sale Here~
I would be happy to give Galore a home in my lair - just the dragon, not the trove of loot to be distributed.

As to the window allowing players to visit Galore to receive their limited event items - as much as I don't like seeing featured dragons on the home page being from inactive lairs - what about a 30 day window from date of release? Or, perhaps leave the current item available until the next item starts being distributed by Galore. Some FR members have crises come up that don't give them the luxury of the free time to log into their account for greater than 7+ days sometimes. When I visit ill family members, even though not directly me not having time to log in, the situation prevents me from signing into FR (so far no event has kept me off FR for 14+ days) but real life does happen...

Was it Xhaztol who once had health issues? FR requested of us to be understanding that the schedule for FR had been impacted, but things would be worked out and they were.

7 days is too short. Please find a different length of time.
I would be happy to give Galore a home in my lair - just the dragon, not the trove of loot to be distributed.

As to the window allowing players to visit Galore to receive their limited event items - as much as I don't like seeing featured dragons on the home page being from inactive lairs - what about a 30 day window from date of release? Or, perhaps leave the current item available until the next item starts being distributed by Galore. Some FR members have crises come up that don't give them the luxury of the free time to log into their account for greater than 7+ days sometimes. When I visit ill family members, even though not directly me not having time to log in, the situation prevents me from signing into FR (so far no event has kept me off FR for 14+ days) but real life does happen...

Was it Xhaztol who once had health issues? FR requested of us to be understanding that the schedule for FR had been impacted, but things would be worked out and they were.

7 days is too short. Please find a different length of time.
Favourite NPC, ever. He is so gorgeous I could stare at him for hours. [emoji=guardian love size=2] [b]I hope a reminder will be added to the Which Waystone to pick up the item[/b]. I love checking it by the end of the day to make sure I haven't missed anything and it's overal would be useful for many players.
Favourite NPC, ever. He is so gorgeous I could stare at him for hours.

I hope a reminder will be added to the Which Waystone to pick up the item. I love checking it by the end of the day to make sure I haven't missed anything and it's overal would be useful for many players.
UBw3DGd.jpg4CfVgIM.jpgLXZLvho.jpg44jvyZP.jpggv0EEl0.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87