Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60
press F to pay respects for /morphintime
J5FGxHX.png
so cool
so cool
[quote name="swinub" date="2019-05-01 06:50:41" ] ...that new vista....mysterious...... [emoji=bogsneak size=1] [/quote] @swinub, [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2674748/4#post_38766075]per Xhaztol:[/url][/b] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote]
swinub wrote on 2019-05-01 06:50:41:
...that new vista....mysterious......

@swinub, per Xhaztol:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:43:06:
(whispers very softly into the darkness)

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)
Is there a reason the update picture says Forsee Progency instead of Predict Morphology? Thought they were different things

Awesome update though! Really want a mirror tee
Is there a reason the update picture says Forsee Progency instead of Predict Morphology? Thought they were different things

Awesome update though! Really want a mirror tee
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
[quote name="bioloyg" date="2019-05-01 06:52:05" ] press F to pay respects for /morphintime [/quote] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] you will be missed
bioloyg wrote on 2019-05-01 06:52:05:

you will be missed
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote] Press X to Doubt
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:43:06:
(whispers very softly into the darkness)

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)
Press X to Doubt
lighth3.pngSNH9aOp.gif
Amazing update! I love the way the dragons in the stickers and shirts show larger wings; it really makes them seem more real And the scrying workshop ! I've always wanted to randomize the genes for my projects. That, and now it's so very much easier to scry siblings [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
Amazing update! I love the way the dragons in the stickers and shirts show larger wings; it really makes them seem more real
And the scrying workshop ! I've always wanted to randomize the genes for my projects. That, and now it's so very much easier to scry siblings
I need that mirror shirt!!!! but not available large enough...
I need that mirror shirt!!!! but not available large enough...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Time to smother my pc with stickers it seems [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Time to smother my pc with stickers it seems
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Huhuhuhu. That vista oozes Murcifer/Maelice style. I wonder if it has anything to do with the upcoming ancient breed? Either way, I hope one of them had a hand in the new breed’s design

Edit: nvm just saw Zhaztol’s post. O well
Huhuhuhu. That vista oozes Murcifer/Maelice style. I wonder if it has anything to do with the upcoming ancient breed? Either way, I hope one of them had a hand in the new breed’s design

Edit: nvm just saw Zhaztol’s post. O well
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60