Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60
[emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Uuhhgh that Mirror design is SOOO pretty... bones with flowers are like one of my favourite things ever. I want to see what kind of Water-themed apparel appears but if it can't surpass that, I'm definitely getting something with that artwork on it. Also the larger emojis is a really good idea! [emoji=guardian star size=2]
Uuhhgh that Mirror design is SOOO pretty... bones with flowers are like one of my favourite things ever. I want to see what kind of Water-themed apparel appears but if it can't surpass that, I'm definitely getting something with that artwork on it.

Also the larger emojis is a really good idea!
I like that vista! I’m interested to try the updates in the scrying workshop, see what that’s about.
I like that vista! I’m interested to try the updates in the scrying workshop, see what that’s about.
hc7MLaK.png
Very cute stickers, though they're quite expensive at $20 IMO

New vista is cute!
Very cute stickers, though they're quite expensive at $20 IMO

New vista is cute!
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
The scry link at the bottom is BOSTON-

great update, crew!
The scry link at the bottom is BOSTON-

great update, crew!
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
[emoji=spiral love size=2]
These are some good updates. Thanks for listening to the concern about the emojis being too small, and the predict morphology updates are really cool. [emoji=fae happy size=2]
These are some good updates. Thanks for listening to the concern about the emojis being too small, and the predict morphology updates are really cool.

Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@bioloyg
@NeckFur

When you hover to click the Predict button it says "It's Morphin Time!"
@bioloyg
@NeckFur

When you hover to click the Predict button it says "It's Morphin Time!"
They/Them FR+2
[emoji=guardian laughing size=2] finally more visable emojis, thank you! Also, I really love the new t-shirt designs, they look lovely!
finally more visable emojis, thank you! Also, I really love the new t-shirt designs, they look lovely!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Yes!! Good update. [emoji=mirror love size=2]
Yes!! Good update.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60