Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60
The scrying updates will be super useful. I won't have to take screenshots of all the scrys I want to remember anymore.

also that Mirror shirt may just be what makes me cave and finally spend money on FR
The scrying updates will be super useful. I won't have to take screenshots of all the scrys I want to remember anymore.

also that Mirror shirt may just be what makes me cave and finally spend money on FR

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
EEEEEEE love the stickers!! [emoji=fae love size=1]
EEEEEEE love the stickers!!
SAVING MORPHOLOGY SETTINGS

BLESS U
SAVING MORPHOLOGY SETTINGS

BLESS U
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
[emoji=spiral laughing size=2] YEE BOY
YEE BOY
D4jazTx.png
Yay
Yay
I love collect sticker in rl, someday when I get my own money I will surely buy these FR stickers to collect. Nothing pays to have the spacedad and goopma in my home.
I love collect sticker in rl, someday when I get my own money I will surely buy these FR stickers to collect. Nothing pays to have the spacedad and goopma in my home.
VsoSnU5.png
Saw the note on the sidebar about adding a button to grab the image url in predict morphology. Thanks so much!
Saw the note on the sidebar about adding a button to grab the image url in predict morphology. Thanks so much!
They/Them FR+2
[Center][size=5]Yaaay, large stickers! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2][emoji=fae happy size=2][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][emoji=mirror laughing size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2][emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2][emoji=spiral laughing size=2][emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
Yaaay, large stickers!

ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
[emoji=coatl love size=2] I LIKE EM BIG [emoji=fae love size=2] [emoji=guardian love size=2] I LIKE EM CHUNKY ( c h u n k y )[emoji=mirror love size=2] [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2] I LIKE EM BIG [emoji=ridgeback love size=2] [emoji=spiral love size=2] I LIKE EM PLUMPY ( p l u m p y) [emoji=tundra love size=2] for real though, thank you! much easier to see their expressions.... now all we need is an ok hand emoji claw lol
I LIKE EM BIG
I LIKE EM CHUNKY ( c h u n k y )
I LIKE EM BIG
I LIKE EM PLUMPY ( p l u m p y)

for real though, thank you! much easier to see their expressions.... now all we need is an ok hand emoji claw lol
I love the stickers! Hopefully we get plushies soon!!!!
I love the stickers! Hopefully we get plushies soon!!!!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60