Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QNzM0S4.png[/img]
QNzM0S4.png
icefull.png
the announcement has been posted for the ancient dragon update maintenance
soooooooooon
the announcement has been posted for the ancient dragon update maintenance
soooooooooon
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
AAHHH ;A; OH MY GOSH THIS IS EPIC, GAMERS, LET'S GOOOOO
AAHHH ;A; OH MY GOSH THIS IS EPIC, GAMERS, LET'S GOOOOO
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Does any know if Ancient Dragons will have their own set of ID's? :0
Not that it really matters much, but having low ID Ancient Dragons would be exciting~
Not that it really matters much, but having low ID Ancient Dragons would be exciting~
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
Wait, will we still have eye types? Cuz changing a rare eyed bab into an ancient breed sounds pretty cool
Wait, will we still have eye types? Cuz changing a rare eyed bab into an ancient breed sounds pretty cool
[quote name="Rapirisu" date="2019-05-22 07:47:33" ] Does any know if Ancient Dragons will have their own set of ID's? :0 Not that it really matters much, but having low ID Ancient Dragons would be exciting~ [/quote] [color=15478b]I don't know for certain, but as it is heavily implied that dragons can be scroll'd into Ancients, and thus they'll presumably retain their ID, I doubt it. That'd be really neat, though![/color]
Rapirisu wrote on 2019-05-22 07:47:33:

I don't know for certain, but as it is heavily implied that dragons can be scroll'd into Ancients, and thus they'll presumably retain their ID, I doubt it.

That'd be really neat, though!

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I'm assuming dragon IDs are globally unique, considering you can look up a dragon by its ID. I don't expect that would be easy to change.

Low IDs or no, you'll still be here for the release, and that's cool! I'm so hyped for this.
I'm assuming dragon IDs are globally unique, considering you can look up a dragon by its ID. I don't expect that would be easy to change.

Low IDs or no, you'll still be here for the release, and that's cool! I'm so hyped for this.
My theory is that tide lord became an ancient breed and might merge out 10 times cooler
My theory is that tide lord became an ancient breed and might merge out 10 times cooler
Wishlist
I'm really looking forward to the first ancient breed being introduced and how I'm gonna fit one of them into my clan's lore *__*

also very hyped to see what's up with the Tidelord now
I'm really looking forward to the first ancient breed being introduced and how I'm gonna fit one of them into my clan's lore *__*

also very hyped to see what's up with the Tidelord now
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2019-05-11 12:34:25" ] I'm really hoping we can keep eyes as an umbrella over all the breeds, as gen ones can be born with special eyes. And eyes are slightly more personal to the dragons as they are harder to change than genes, as the eye-scatter scrolls will be used up. Question: Will ancient breeds be able to have the same kinds of eyes that modern breeds do? And when we breed change a modern into ancient and it becomes triple basic, does this change the eyes to common as well or do they keep the eyes? [/quote] This. I really, really want to know this. I have a gen 1 multi-gaze with a terrible tertiary, none of the genes have been able to provide a remedy. I'm hoping that the ancient genes will be more explosively colorful.
Lisegathe wrote on 2019-05-11 12:34:25:
I'm really hoping we can keep eyes as an umbrella over all the breeds, as gen ones can be born with special eyes. And eyes are slightly more personal to the dragons as they are harder to change than genes, as the eye-scatter scrolls will be used up.

Question: Will ancient breeds be able to have the same kinds of eyes that modern breeds do? And when we breed change a modern into ancient and it becomes triple basic, does this change the eyes to common as well or do they keep the eyes?
This. I really, really want to know this. I have a gen 1 multi-gaze with a terrible tertiary, none of the genes have been able to provide a remedy. I'm hoping that the ancient genes will be more explosively colorful.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159