Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Agree with some that you guys should pay more attention to the deviantArt submissions :> I know it's tough to run a big dA group, but it's really discouraging to be waiting this long for art to be accepted, only for it to expire in the end (usually).

Also I exalted only 1512 dragons so far. Not a whole lot, but I'm not big into coli-ing and I tend to send my fodder over for raffles/art anyway :)
Agree with some that you guys should pay more attention to the deviantArt submissions :> I know it's tough to run a big dA group, but it's really discouraging to be waiting this long for art to be accepted, only for it to expire in the end (usually).

Also I exalted only 1512 dragons so far. Not a whole lot, but I'm not big into coli-ing and I tend to send my fodder over for raffles/art anyway :)
I love the masterpiece art. This is a fun update, I got a kick out of it. Thank you!
I love the masterpiece art. This is a fun update, I got a kick out of it. Thank you!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Yay!
Yay!
Waystone1.gif
woo, awesome!
and Welcome back, Ara :D
woo, awesome!
and Welcome back, Ara :D
Well as nice as these updates are I'm still having a bug that makes it impossible to apply skins and apparel no matter what I try to do with it. And it's not my browser's fault.
Well as nice as these updates are I'm still having a bug that makes it impossible to apply skins and apparel no matter what I try to do with it. And it's not my browser's fault.
Thanks for the update but....

is there a message from Waterdad? Its been one whole year now since he is gone, he did not even send a postcard! D=
Thanks for the update but....

is there a message from Waterdad? Its been one whole year now since he is gone, he did not even send a postcard! D=
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Cool QoL improvements! [emoji=blue star] Plus thanks for the recap. [emoji=guardian winking]
Cool QoL improvements! Plus thanks for the recap.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Cool stuff! Actually though, I liked seeing the auction house icon on my own dragons since it's a quick way to see if I need to relist any
Cool stuff! Actually though, I liked seeing the auction house icon on my own dragons since it's a quick way to see if I need to relist any
Oooohhh, this really makes me want to get into art again. Lmao.

Welcome back old mod!
Oooohhh, this really makes me want to get into art again. Lmao.

Welcome back old mod!
*clicks tongue* noice
*clicks tongue* noice
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13