Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 304 305
I'm ready B)
Thanks FR!
I'm ready B)
Thanks FR!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Heck
Heck
e YES
e YES
uQGht2s.png
Already 5 years!?!?!
Already 5 years!?!?!
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
WOOOOHOOOOOOO
WOOOOHOOOOOOO
lkrN6Nx.gif
COOL AS HECK
COOL AS HECK
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
The eye thing is cool but... to be honest, I really think we needed a new feature that provided functionality, rather than another cosmetic feature. I'm going to be too afraid to apply the vial to an existing dragon if I can't even reverse it if it turns out horribly. I personally do not like the multiple eyes one, it looks like it's going to interfere with other genes (Runes for example) or it's just going to look ugly (unless you're purposely going for an abomination or "science experiment gone wrong" look). [b]Please consider implementing an item that will change a dragon's eyes back to the "default".[/b] Edit: Alright after a lot of scrying I have come to conclusion that this was just a terrible idea. Well not entirely. It's a cool idea but it really just isn't worth it in my opinion. Most of the breeds' eyes (as adults) are so darn small you can't really tell much of a difference unless it's the multi-gaze, primal, or glowing ones. Edit 2: [quote name="WingedClaymore" date="2018-06-08 01:35:32" ] OMG. What happens to dragons wearing skins if they get multi-gaze?? Does it ruin the skin by placing the eyes over top, or do they get layered underneath? As time goes on... This gets worse and worse... I want a time machine TT___TT [/quote]
The eye thing is cool but... to be honest, I really think we needed a new feature that provided functionality, rather than another cosmetic feature.

I'm going to be too afraid to apply the vial to an existing dragon if I can't even reverse it if it turns out horribly. I personally do not like the multiple eyes one, it looks like it's going to interfere with other genes (Runes for example) or it's just going to look ugly (unless you're purposely going for an abomination or "science experiment gone wrong" look).

Please consider implementing an item that will change a dragon's eyes back to the "default".

Edit: Alright after a lot of scrying I have come to conclusion that this was just a terrible idea. Well not entirely. It's a cool idea but it really just isn't worth it in my opinion. Most of the breeds' eyes (as adults) are so darn small you can't really tell much of a difference unless it's the multi-gaze, primal, or glowing ones.

Edit 2:
WingedClaymore wrote on 2018-06-08 01:35:32:
OMG.

What happens to dragons wearing skins if they get multi-gaze??

Does it ruin the skin by placing the eyes over top, or do they get layered underneath?

As time goes on... This gets worse and worse...

I want a time machine TT___TT
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Yessssss
Yessssss
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
I think limiting the Vials of Scattersight to just two days, and then having them retire permanently is a poor decision.
lovely update though ♥
I think limiting the Vials of Scattersight to just two days, and then having them retire permanently is a poor decision.
lovely update though ♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Oh maaaaan I'm so excited
Oh maaaaan I'm so excited

~It/Its or He/Him~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 304 305