Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
[quote name="@FelisAries" date=2018-01-30 18:17:31] [quote name="@TopazTheFiery" date=2018-01-30 14:02:56] [quote name="FelisAries" date=2018-01-29 20:03:37] [quote name="TopazTheFiery" date=2018-01-28 18:16:47] When the opposite element of your flight is in the spotlight and your girlfriend just started playing her own account as that opposite flight. [/quote] Actually, I'm pretty sure Lightning Flight is the opposite to Ice Flight. [/quote] It's not fire? I thought fire and ice were always a thing [/quote] Yeah, it's actually Lightning and Ice. And Fire's opposite flight is Earth. [/quote] There are no real opposites on Flight Rising, because one element is always super effective against 3 other elements (plus there are 11 elements, so one element would be left out if you purely think in pairs and opposites). Ice is weak against Lightning, Fire and Shadow. Each of them could be considered 'opposite' of Ice. But there's no official lore regarding which flights are opposites. The other way around, Ice is super effective against Nature, Plague and Water. Those could be considered the 'opposite' of Ice as well. Some people consider the element that both deals reduced damage and receives double damage as 'opposites'. Taking that perspective, either Shadow or Water would be considered the opposite of Ice. (Long story short - any element that either deals or receives double damage from another element could be considered it's opposite. There's not just 1 opposite per element. You could even consider flights opposites based purely on color, or lore. It's up to you.)
@FelisAries wrote on 2018-01-30:
@TopazTheFiery wrote on 2018-01-30:
FelisAries wrote on 2018-01-29:
TopazTheFiery wrote on 2018-01-28:
When the opposite element of your flight is in the spotlight and your girlfriend just started playing her own account as that opposite flight.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Lightning Flight is the opposite to Ice Flight.
It's not fire? I thought fire and ice were always a thing

Yeah, it's actually Lightning and Ice. And Fire's opposite flight is Earth.

There are no real opposites on Flight Rising, because one element is always super effective against 3 other elements (plus there are 11 elements, so one element would be left out if you purely think in pairs and opposites).

Ice is weak against Lightning, Fire and Shadow. Each of them could be considered 'opposite' of Ice. But there's no official lore regarding which flights are opposites.

The other way around, Ice is super effective against Nature, Plague and Water. Those could be considered the 'opposite' of Ice as well.

Some people consider the element that both deals reduced damage and receives double damage as 'opposites'. Taking that perspective, either Shadow or Water would be considered the opposite of Ice.

(Long story short - any element that either deals or receives double damage from another element could be considered it's opposite. There's not just 1 opposite per element. You could even consider flights opposites based purely on color, or lore. It's up to you.)
naega hoshhh
naega hoshhh
I SO love the Icicle Chains! And most of the skins as well. The familiar I hate to look at just like I felt with the others of that series. I truly hope we get some really beautiful, enjoyable to look at new festive familiars next round...
I SO love the Icicle Chains! And most of the skins as well. The familiar I hate to look at just like I felt with the others of that series. I truly hope we get some really beautiful, enjoyable to look at new festive familiars next round...
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
I need like half of the skins -sweats-
I need like half of the skins -sweats-
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
Ive gotten all the skins already. (:<
Ive gotten all the skins already. (:<
fBZO2yk.png
Wow, the accents this year are gorgeous! Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!! ^^
Wow, the accents this year are gorgeous! Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!! ^^
CLVpsxr.gif
Did the drop rate for chests tank or something? Or is something glitched here..
Did the drop rate for chests tank or something? Or is something glitched here..
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Yay
Yay
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
YAY!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
YAY!!
YAY!!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42