Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2018
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@KairinRose

Thanks
@KairinRose

Thanks
I was disappointed not to get ANY chests this go 'round, a first for me. Not even one!! The skins and apparel were very cute though, just the chest drops I felt were really terrible.
I was disappointed not to get ANY chests this go 'round, a first for me. Not even one!! The skins and apparel were very cute though, just the chest drops I felt were really terrible.
I feel a bit bad that there were no chests... all this days I was searching for even one chest, but no results ;-;
I feel a bit bad that there were no chests... all this days I was searching for even one chest, but no results ;-;
The skins are out of order in my vault and it's driving me absolutely bonkers.
The skins are out of order in my vault and it's driving me absolutely bonkers.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
I low key didn't turn in my Eternal Snow and feel kinda dumb here... .-.
I low key didn't turn in my Eternal Snow and feel kinda dumb here... .-.
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifje suis vraiment triste food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
I got three chests >-> all from the training fields. Usually Boreal wood was best for me to mine but it was training fields this year.

Wow that went by fast. I didn't realize it ended yesterday. Crud.
I got three chests >-> all from the training fields. Usually Boreal wood was best for me to mine but it was training fields this year.

Wow that went by fast. I didn't realize it ended yesterday. Crud.
I really wish these things ended on Sunday. I can never remember I have to cash in everything midway through the weekend.
I really wish these things ended on Sunday. I can never remember I have to cash in everything midway through the weekend.
I liké.
I liké.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Awesome!
Awesome!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
These are all so amazing
These are all so amazing
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42