Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - January 14-20
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
Eyyy I'm late but welcome!
Eyyy I'm late but welcome!
I'll make one soon.
Welcome all!
Welcome all!
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
I have a question. What does the banner mean when it says, "Participate in Realm-wide battles against other elemental flights!" I have not read anything about that in the Encyclopedia.
I have a question. What does the banner mean when it says, "Participate in Realm-wide battles against other elemental flights!" I have not read anything about that in the Encyclopedia.
@Kindoflame That's referring to dominance! Dominance goes on every week and all flights partake in it. With dominance you get bonuses if you're in the flight that wins/dominates. It depends on how many dragons are exalted by a flight each week (but if you exalt dragon you don't get it back usually.) I hope that helps!
@Kindoflame That's referring to dominance! Dominance goes on every week and all flights partake in it. With dominance you get bonuses if you're in the flight that wins/dominates. It depends on how many dragons are exalted by a flight each week (but if you exalt dragon you don't get it back usually.) I hope that helps!
sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
I joined a few months back but never used my account until now, so hello fellow newbies!
I joined a few months back but never used my account until now, so hello fellow newbies!
Just your friendly plague rat.
a945e36bbf865c76ae030173a3adb985-dbr8eko.gif
welcome everyone!!!
welcome everyone!!!
henlo!
henlo!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Welcome to all))
Welcome to all))
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
Welcome everyone!! Enjoy your stay here in Flight Rising!
Welcome everyone!! Enjoy your stay here in Flight Rising!
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
This is your life now. Have funnn~!
This is your life now. Have funnn~!
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24