Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88
please let rng be on my side!
please let rng be on my side!
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
@Lilian
Chest drops are horrible, I got only 4 yesterday, and 2 today. I even heard from some that they got none with today's gathering turns. The Coli drops are not that bad, at least for me.
@Lilian
Chest drops are horrible, I got only 4 yesterday, and 2 today. I even heard from some that they got none with today's gathering turns. The Coli drops are not that bad, at least for me.
When you get a Tick-Tock familiar: Yay!
When you get a second one: oh...
when you get nothing good from a strange chest: ugh........
When you get a Tick-Tock familiar: Yay!
When you get a second one: oh...
when you get nothing good from a strange chest: ugh........
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dc1qx6q.gif
I've been battling like crazy yet I have hardly had any mimics spawn up in any of the levels in the coli. Been farming each zone and out of all the battles I've done I've maybe had at most three groups of mimics spawn. I'm quite disappointed. I need more chests so I can try and get everything. x-x
I've been battling like crazy yet I have hardly had any mimics spawn up in any of the levels in the coli. Been farming each zone and out of all the battles I've done I've maybe had at most three groups of mimics spawn. I'm quite disappointed. I need more chests so I can try and get everything. x-x
is the algorithm or whatever for if old or new stuff is in chests messed up? of the chests ive opened, without fail ive gotten last years stuff. is it just my bad luck or has anyone else had the same prob?
is the algorithm or whatever for if old or new stuff is in chests messed up? of the chests ive opened, without fail ive gotten last years stuff. is it just my bad luck or has anyone else had the same prob?
is this weird i already used 3 genes and have 4 in store what luck is that
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
I haven't come across a single chest via gathering where as last year I had an average of 2-3 a day? The few mimics I've been encountering dropped no chests this far. :/
I haven't come across a single chest via gathering where as last year I had an average of 2-3 a day? The few mimics I've been encountering dropped no chests this far. :/
LWDw43p.png
im tired of sminch the droprates too high
all i want is a breedchange scroll :(
im tired of sminch the droprates too high
all i want is a breedchange scroll :(
Wooo! No eggs yet, which is probably good since I can't help but hatch them all myself, but I have a breed change scroll and a tert gene! I hope I get a few more of the gene before the event ends. It looks nice on some of my dragons.
Wooo! No eggs yet, which is probably good since I can't help but hatch them all myself, but I have a breed change scroll and a tert gene! I hope I get a few more of the gene before the event ends. It looks nice on some of my dragons.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88