Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arena Expansion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
yeah, i noticed the same thing while grinding; the helmets are sorted into different hoard sections. possibly a bug?
yeah, i noticed the same thing while grinding; the helmets are sorted into different hoard sections. possibly a bug?
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
I'm so happy with the update, even I drew this dude [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e833/th/pre/f/2017/294/d/5/longneck_by_ferrus_aquila-dbra4na.jpg[/img]
I'm so happy with the update, even I drew this dude
longneck_by_ferrus_aquila-dbra4na.jpg
Owl familiars! Eeeeee!
Owl familiars! Eeeeee!
Yes!!!
Yes!!!
4886.png certified baby
Super cool!!
Super cool!!
VE9B0fA.png
Ahh soo exciting! <3
Ahh soo exciting! <3
Loving the new owl familiars. Now if only I could tempt them to come home with me *scatters owl treats*
Loving the new owl familiars. Now if only I could tempt them to come home with me *scatters owl treats*
April showers bring forth May flowers
I don't know what I want to hoard more of, the incredible Chimera familiars or the Pallas Cats they drop Q_Q 'grump grump.' [item=pallas cat] Everyone did amazing on the new Arena design. Can't wait to drop some of these new Fams!
I don't know what I want to hoard more of, the incredible Chimera familiars or the Pallas Cats they drop Q_Q 'grump grump.'
Pallas Cat

Everyone did amazing on the new Arena design. Can't wait to drop some of these new Fams!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

oooo Awesome :)
oooo Awesome :)
O W L S

IVE WAITED 87 YEARS FOR THIS
O W L S

IVE WAITED 87 YEARS FOR THIS

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37