Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arena Expansion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
dem owls ovo
dem owls ovo
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
I've only just noticed the armour on the owls' cute little fluffy feet :u:
I've only just noticed the armour on the owls' cute little fluffy feet :u:
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date=2017-10-21 11:40:43] Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or it's just my potato internet connection, but on the encyclopedia page the shining gladiator's helmet has has no label for what type of item it is. On forum pages it does list this. It's also listed as a trinket (like its sister item, the steel longneck helmet) although it's in the materials tab in my hoard. Also, when you look at this item's description in the vault or hoard, the same thing happens when you look at it on the encyclopedia page. It doesn't list what kind of item it is there. [/quote] I've noticed this, too (with a visual): [url=http://uploads.im/zS6IQ.png][img]http://sj.uploads.im/t/zS6IQ.png[/img][/url] (click through for full-size) @Undel
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2017-10-21:
Not sure if it's supposed to be like this or it's just my potato internet connection, but on the encyclopedia page the shining gladiator's helmet has has no label for what type of item it is.

On forum pages it does list this. It's also listed as a trinket (like its sister item, the steel longneck helmet) although it's in the materials tab in my hoard.

Also, when you look at this item's description in the vault or hoard, the same thing happens when you look at it on the encyclopedia page. It doesn't list what kind of item it is there.

I've noticed this, too (with a visual):
zS6IQ.png
(click through for full-size)

@Undel
5hXmmlV.gif

Nice!
Nice!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
The Pallas Cat is adorable. Food nothing, I want this as a familiar. ;m;
The Pallas Cat is adorable. Food nothing, I want this as a familiar. ;m;
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
woag this is neat
woag this is neat
My first clue that this had happened was getting one of the new familiars in a gilded chest :D Love the update, but I want to keep the Pallas cat, not eat it!
My first clue that this had happened was getting one of the new familiars in a gilded chest :D Love the update, but I want to keep the Pallas cat, not eat it!
Cool :D
Cool :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
Okay, I'm really digging this update.
Perfect, time to hoard more familiars as well o ops-
Okay, I'm really digging this update.
Perfect, time to hoard more familiars as well o ops-
y e s
y e s
coH7AEL.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37