Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
So... @undel
I was kind of in a panic because the image for the Joxar's Spare Inventory shop shows that it costs 90,000 treasure, but nowhere had it been said that the price has been increased. Looking at the article, it does infact say that it only costs 80,000 treasure. Whoops?
So... @undel
I was kind of in a panic because the image for the Joxar's Spare Inventory shop shows that it costs 90,000 treasure, but nowhere had it been said that the price has been increased. Looking at the article, it does infact say that it only costs 80,000 treasure. Whoops?
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
[quote name="Morichinatsu" date=2017-10-13 13:34:14] So... @undel I was kind of in a panic because the image for the Joxar's Spare Inventory shop shows that it costs 90,000 treasure, but nowhere had it been said that the price has been increased. Looking at the article, it does infact say that it only costs 80,000 treasure. Whoops? [/quote] Sorry about that! The image used is an older screenshot. We'll get that updated soon, at the latest when we create the spare inventory skin possibilities page. (there are too many skin possibilities to put on the main article) [quote name="MissK" date=2017-10-13 13:19:25] @Undel Just so you know, the Weathered Grimoire doesn't seem to be listed under tricky trinkets in the encyclopedia for NotN. Really glad we have all the info there now though, thanks for that! [/quote] It's been added in, thank you for noticing. It looks like it was in there, but with a typo, so it didn't show up!
Morichinatsu wrote on 2017-10-13:
So... @undel

Sorry about that! The image used is an older screenshot. We'll get that updated soon, at the latest when we create the spare inventory skin possibilities page. (there are too many skin possibilities to put on the main article)

MissK wrote on 2017-10-13:
@Undel
Just so you know, the Weathered Grimoire doesn't seem to be listed under tricky trinkets in the encyclopedia for NotN. Really glad we have all the info there now though, thanks for that!

It's been added in, thank you for noticing. It looks like it was in there, but with a typo, so it didn't show up!
wait why is joxars box now 90kt?
wait why is joxars box now 90kt?
She/Her || INTP
Just curious, are these winning skins from the coli skin contest from December (or whenever that was)? Or are these skins from another contest I don't know about?
Just curious, are these winning skins from the coli skin contest from December (or whenever that was)? Or are these skins from another contest I don't know about?
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
Wait, I'm confused; is there an Encyclopedia article about skins/accents based on Coliseum enemies?
Wait, I'm confused; is there an Encyclopedia article about skins/accents based on Coliseum enemies?
Hey! The Janus Trap pic is still a pearlcatcher! :)

Wait, I thought that it was Janustrap and not 2 words?
Hey! The Janus Trap pic is still a pearlcatcher! :)

Wait, I thought that it was Janustrap and not 2 words?
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
woah, the new skins look great! Especially the one for the guardian male. It makes me wish I had one~
woah, the new skins look great! Especially the one for the guardian male. It makes me wish I had one~
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
[quote name="Undel" date=2017-10-13 12:01:20] [quote name="Malis" date=2017-10-13 00:40:46] @Undel I have never seen my accent drop from the Coli... there is a skin that drops from the same creature... is my accent just super rare or is there a glitch where only the skin is dropping? Accent in question: [skin=16217] [/quote] Yes, it is correctly in the loot table and is "in the wild" in player's inventories and such. The reason why we had issues with the bumble skins from a few months ago is that I had the skins drop directly, rather than in a crate. Coliseum 1.0 didn't like that one bit, so they wouldn't actually drop! Once the bumble skins were put into a crate, they were dropping just fine. Anyway, all of our skins are in crates and dropping appropriately. The training fields skins from a few months ago were an exception.[/quote] Gotcha! I just seem to have bad luck with getting it to drop. Seems like a bunch of people here have a copy so that is good to hear. Thanks for the update ^-^~
Undel wrote on 2017-10-13:
Malis wrote on 2017-10-13:
@Undel I have never seen my accent drop from the Coli... there is a skin that drops from the same creature... is my accent just super rare or is there a glitch where only the skin is dropping?

Accent in question:

Yes, it is correctly in the loot table and is "in the wild" in player's inventories and such. The reason why we had issues with the bumble skins from a few months ago is that I had the skins drop directly, rather than in a crate. Coliseum 1.0 didn't like that one bit, so they wouldn't actually drop! Once the bumble skins were put into a crate, they were dropping just fine. Anyway, all of our skins are in crates and dropping appropriately. The training fields skins from a few months ago were an exception.

Gotcha! I just seem to have bad luck with getting it to drop. Seems like a bunch of people here have a copy so that is good to hear. Thanks for the update ^-^~

singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Undel

There seem to be a few typos in the new NotN Article:

Under Spellbinding Apparel:
The dragons don't want to let nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel amd vostas to bewitch and enchant is available for the duration of the holiday, at the end of which it will cycle out.Marketplace Treasures: For the duration of the Night of the Nocturne holiday, these items are available in the treasure marketplace individually and as a treasure bundle!

A Gem of a Garment: For the duration of the Night of the Nocturne holiday, these items are available in the in the gem marketplace individually and as a gem bundle!
@Undel

There seem to be a few typos in the new NotN Article:

Under Spellbinding Apparel:
The dragons don't want to let nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel amd vostas to bewitch and enchant is available for the duration of the holiday, at the end of which it will cycle out.Marketplace Treasures: For the duration of the Night of the Nocturne holiday, these items are available in the treasure marketplace individually and as a treasure bundle!

A Gem of a Garment: For the duration of the Night of the Nocturne holiday, these items are available in the in the gem marketplace individually and as a gem bundle!
73.pngUUGPOQH.gifnature_1.png
[quote=@LadyRapidash] Just curious, are these winning skins from the coli skin contest from December (or whenever that was)? [/quote] yep they are
@LadyRapidash wrote:
Just curious, are these winning skins from the coli skin contest from December (or whenever that was)?
yep they are
5710.png

| +11fr | they/them |
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25