Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is now open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Congrates to the Flight Rising team and welcome to all the new peeps :]
Congrates to the Flight Rising team and welcome to all the new peeps :]
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
Been waiting for months.
Thanks to the Beta members and the FR team!
Been waiting for months.
Thanks to the Beta members and the FR team!
~
No sleep for the mods tonight. Pfahahaha.
No sleep for the mods tonight. Pfahahaha.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
I am very excited to be here! Thank you for the warm welcome and thanks for an awesome game!
I am very excited to be here! Thank you for the warm welcome and thanks for an awesome game!
6RHt8F3.png
Welcome new friends!
Welcome new friends!
Congrats on getting this site open, but holy hell, you must be popular. I've had two messages saying that a page couldn't be loaded due to lag already.
Congrats on getting this site open, but holy hell, you must be popular. I've had two messages saying that a page couldn't be loaded due to lag already.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Congrats Flight Rising team, I am thrilled to join your game website ^_^.
Congrats Flight Rising team, I am thrilled to join your game website ^_^.
I'm sitting right next to my friend as she registered, and when she clicked the link in her confirmation e-mail to verify her account, it says that the username and confirmation code don't match. :/
I'm sitting right next to my friend as she registered, and when she clicked the link in her confirmation e-mail to verify her account, it says that the username and confirmation code don't match. :/
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for opening the website. I have been stalking the forums ever since I've heard about it (...so for about a week) and I'm glad to be finally here.
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for opening the website. I have been stalking the forums ever since I've heard about it (...so for about a week) and I'm glad to be finally here.
I like to congratulate the Flight Rising team for one incredible site!
I&#039;m really excited to be here! <3
I like to congratulate the Flight Rising team for one incredible site!
I&#039;m really excited to be here! <3
35326_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10