Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is now open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Saone" date="2013-06-08 01:14:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=22431#22530"]I'm sitting right next to my friend as she registered, and when she clicked the link in her confirmation e-mail to verify her account, it says that the username and confirmation code don't match. :/[/quote] I will need some more information in order to correct this. Have they tried to manually enter the values with copy+paste? Have them send an email to admin -at- flightrising.com from their registered email if they need me to verify the data.
I'm sitting right next to my friend as she registered, and when she clicked the link in her confirmation e-mail to verify her account, it says that the username and confirmation code don't match. :/

I will need some more information in order to correct this. Have they tried to manually enter the values with copy+paste? Have them send an email to admin -at- flightrising.com from their registered email if they need me to verify the data.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
This is awesome! Congrats to everybody!
This is awesome! Congrats to everybody!
A warm welcome to our newnew members! :D
A warm welcome to our newnew members! :D
I06KedT.gif
Wow! It took about 10 minutes for me to register and get going, and I then realised well over 500 people were playing! Thats amazing! You guys are great! Keep up the good work. Hopefully you guys will get a break once everyone settles down over the next few days.
Wow! It took about 10 minutes for me to register and get going, and I then realised well over 500 people were playing! Thats amazing! You guys are great! Keep up the good work. Hopefully you guys will get a break once everyone settles down over the next few days.
Thanks for all the encouraging words, everyone! Couldn't have done it without your support!
Thanks for all the encouraging words, everyone! Couldn't have done it without your support!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol

All of you have been working on this amazing site for... how long? You deserve it!
@Xhaztol

All of you have been working on this amazing site for... how long? You deserve it!
I06KedT.gif
[quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-08 01:17:45" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=22431#22536"][quote name="Saone" date="2013-06-08 01:14:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=22431#22530"]I'm sitting right next to my friend as she registered, and when she clicked the link in her confirmation e-mail to verify her account, it says that the username and confirmation code don't match. :/[/quote] I will need some more information in order to correct this. Have they tried to manually enter the values with copy+paste? Have them send an email to admin -at- flightrising.com from their registered email if they need me to verify the data.[/quote] And I have no idea how, but somehow the problem ended up fixing itself. But just in case, she clicked the link, and when that didn't work, she also tried copy+paste for both the link and the confirmation code. Both times it said they didn't match, but when she tried to log in a few moments later, she was able to log in and start everything up without a hitch.
I'm sitting right next to my friend as she registered, and when she clicked the link in her confirmation e-mail to verify her account, it says that the username and confirmation code don't match. :/

I will need some more information in order to correct this. Have they tried to manually enter the values with copy+paste? Have them send an email to admin -at- flightrising.com from their registered email if they need me to verify the data.

And I have no idea how, but somehow the problem ended up fixing itself. But just in case, she clicked the link, and when that didn't work, she also tried copy+paste for both the link and the confirmation code. Both times it said they didn't match, but when she tried to log in a few moments later, she was able to log in and start everything up without a hitch.
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
I've just been sitting waiting for the site to open for about 4 hours. Worth it. c:
I've just been sitting waiting for the site to open for about 4 hours. Worth it. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
Yay!!!
Yay!!!
Congratz team! And it's great to FINALLY be on here! *Grumbles* stupid kickstarter donation not going through so I don't get any of my stuff and had to wait three extra days...
anyway, great to be here finally, and glad to meet you all!
I'm sure these hiccups will be solved soon so good luck you guys with the tons of people already signed up!
Congratz team! And it's great to FINALLY be on here! *Grumbles* stupid kickstarter donation not going through so I don't get any of my stuff and had to wait three extra days...
anyway, great to be here finally, and glad to meet you all!
I'm sure these hiccups will be solved soon so good luck you guys with the tons of people already signed up!
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10