Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 141 142
@Undel

Will the current color variants be available during next month's festivities as well? Or will they change from the sprites to something else?
@Undel

Will the current color variants be available during next month's festivities as well? Or will they change from the sprites to something else?
8PTNkBq.png
@KalaFenume
Quote:
We wanted to keep the crates fresh and engaging for returning players who may already own all the holiday items, while still offering players a controlled chance at past holiday items from the 2016-2017 holiday season and beyond. To facilitate this, crates may drop past holiday items OR unique color variants of past holiday items! Because some players will have the former via holidays, but there's no other way to gain the color variants, we wanted to introduce a more reliable way for players to be able to collect the color variant items.
They also wanted them to be a treasure sink, so if you got one per day that would basically destroy the point.
@KalaFenume
Quote:
We wanted to keep the crates fresh and engaging for returning players who may already own all the holiday items, while still offering players a controlled chance at past holiday items from the 2016-2017 holiday season and beyond. To facilitate this, crates may drop past holiday items OR unique color variants of past holiday items! Because some players will have the former via holidays, but there's no other way to gain the color variants, we wanted to introduce a more reliable way for players to be able to collect the color variant items.
They also wanted them to be a treasure sink, so if you got one per day that would basically destroy the point.
celine%20sig.gif
Joxar's a Nature dragon on the Festival page but a Shadow dragon on the Spare Inventory page. Error?
Joxar's a Nature dragon on the Festival page but a Shadow dragon on the Spare Inventory page. Error?
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.pngarcane_banner.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@cardiacorigami it was stated earlier in the thread that it was an artist error.
@cardiacorigami it was stated earlier in the thread that it was an artist error.
it's like FR admins are begging for multiaccounters
it's like FR admins are begging for multiaccounters
So do this years' familiars, vistas, and skins/accents get thrown into the box?
So do this years' familiars, vistas, and skins/accents get thrown into the box?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
holy...okay, i didn't realise you could only buy one per festival until i went back today to purchase one. i've combed over the announcement itself and seem to have completely missed where it said they were that limited. i also don't see in the initial post where it says you can brew them, though maybe that should have been added when they updated the price, along with the fact that you have to be friggin' level 16 to brew them. the rest of the festival currency only requires, what, level 2 or 3? i'd think if you can only get one token via purchase per month, and only two per month via brewing considering they take four days to brew, that it wouldn't need to be limited only to the higher levels of brewing.

i mean, i get the desire to keep a certain rarity to it, but...at the least, could that part have been maybe added to the announcement in the first place? i'd be less disappointed if i'd known going in. this announcement seems really light on actual information.

then again, i already bought the tatters recolour, so i can't really complain too much. i love the concept, i love the recolours, just...wish i'd had all the info up front.
holy...okay, i didn't realise you could only buy one per festival until i went back today to purchase one. i've combed over the announcement itself and seem to have completely missed where it said they were that limited. i also don't see in the initial post where it says you can brew them, though maybe that should have been added when they updated the price, along with the fact that you have to be friggin' level 16 to brew them. the rest of the festival currency only requires, what, level 2 or 3? i'd think if you can only get one token via purchase per month, and only two per month via brewing considering they take four days to brew, that it wouldn't need to be limited only to the higher levels of brewing.

i mean, i get the desire to keep a certain rarity to it, but...at the least, could that part have been maybe added to the announcement in the first place? i'd be less disappointed if i'd known going in. this announcement seems really light on actual information.

then again, i already bought the tatters recolour, so i can't really complain too much. i love the concept, i love the recolours, just...wish i'd had all the info up front.
Nice!
Very nice~
Nice!
Very nice~
OJtR5hm.gif
| +10 to fr time | she/her | Ukraine |
Just a little lynx with glasses

I am not a native english speaker. That's why I should apologize for any of my grammar mistakes. 'Cause I could make so many of them. Sorry!
P.S.: My personality type is INFP-T. I don't know any reason to write about it here, but~
FPzptGc.gif
Pleeease recolor of windbound plumage, I just need some windbound plumage!
Pleeease recolor of windbound plumage, I just need some windbound plumage!
BFEMrcM.png
Awesome new feature!!! Happy Holiday!!!
Awesome new feature!!! Happy Holiday!!!
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 141 142