Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
yay 4 years
yay 4 years
These are so cool. I brewed 4 sets of the limited apparel. *.* (no self control)
These are so cool. I brewed 4 sets of the limited apparel. *.* (no self control)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
HAPPY 4 YEARS!!!
HAPPY 4 YEARS!!!
dlh-2fRWu50.jpg
Well, happy 4 years, i guess
Well, happy 4 years, i guess
GORGEOUS!!! Happiness for years to come! <3
GORGEOUS!!! Happiness for years to come! <3
HzGpUHb.png
i cannot believe that i missed the entire thing. still, happy four years!!
i cannot believe that i missed the entire thing. still, happy four years!!
258Ge.gif
oh how I wish the dressing room had an option to use a scry to be used instead of a blank mannequin, then I might have some use for it... if I have the dragon already I'll just dress up on it straight away, way easier, and if I have a dragon with specific gene combo/breed change I have planned for and I would like to see how apparel/accent will look on it then the plank mannequin is no use for me :(
oh how I wish the dressing room had an option to use a scry to be used instead of a blank mannequin, then I might have some use for it... if I have the dragon already I'll just dress up on it straight away, way easier, and if I have a dragon with specific gene combo/breed change I have planned for and I would like to see how apparel/accent will look on it then the plank mannequin is no use for me :(
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Woo! One of my ideas was used!
Woo! One of my ideas was used!
Awesome
Awesome
Breed. Sell. Expand. Feel free to follow me on Instagram, @caeyotea
I will draw your dragons for exchange of currency. Message me on insta for more info.
oh, im in love with the new sage apparel! :3
oh, im in love with the new sage apparel! :3
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128