Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
@OrcinusOrca
Lmao. I did the same thing. XD
@OrcinusOrca
Lmao. I did the same thing. XD

2m7ddvs.png
YEEEEES
YEEEEES
YES!!!!!!

AND THE SAGE OUTFITS LOOK SO GOOD!!!
YES!!!!!!

AND THE SAGE OUTFITS LOOK SO GOOD!!!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
man wdf is this 8pm cutoff... :(
man wdf is this 8pm cutoff... :(
TAkaIpD.png
  1. I'm not sure if I got anything in the hoard, because I've started brewing before I finished reading
  2. Next time could you please write it as either 8 p.m. or 20:00? Because I was hurrying for 8 in the morning (aka, late at night in my time belt) for nothing and missed the 12 hours after that in sleep-deprived coma :D If I knew...
  1. I'm not sure if I got anything in the hoard, because I've started brewing before I finished reading
  2. Next time could you please write it as either 8 p.m. or 20:00? Because I was hurrying for 8 in the morning (aka, late at night in my time belt) for nothing and missed the 12 hours after that in sleep-deprived coma :D If I knew...
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
Happy Fourth Anniversary!
Happy Fourth Anniversary!
divine-drakes-long.png
So excited! Happy 4 years!
So excited! Happy 4 years!
The dressing room, finally! Thank you for this great gift omg. <3
The apparel is so beautiful, bye bye money and indigents lol
The dressing room, finally! Thank you for this great gift omg. <3
The apparel is so beautiful, bye bye money and indigents lol
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
Not Found

SCREAMS
Not Found

SCREAMS
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Happy 4th anniversary! and thank you for the beautiful apparel!

I really love the new Dressing Room feature! I have one idea though that would make it even better! I would love to show off some creations on my clan page. So it would be amazing if one could showcase a few creations in a special spot on the clan page. or maybe have a tab like the lair and nesting grounds, that other users can access and browse aswell. :)
Happy 4th anniversary! and thank you for the beautiful apparel!

I really love the new Dressing Room feature! I have one idea though that would make it even better! I would love to show off some creations on my clan page. So it would be amazing if one could showcase a few creations in a special spot on the clan page. or maybe have a tab like the lair and nesting grounds, that other users can access and browse aswell. :)
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128