Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
Here's to another great year (and many more)~

@Saraceaser If the skin is in your hoard but your dragon isn't wearing it, the ID will show up in the pop-up window when you click on the skin in your hoard. c:
Here's to another great year (and many more)~

@Saraceaser If the skin is in your hoard but your dragon isn't wearing it, the ID will show up in the pop-up window when you click on the skin in your hoard. c:
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@Delight
Oh, thank you very much! That makes it much easier. :D
@Delight
Oh, thank you very much! That makes it much easier. :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
The sage apparel has already disappeared from my brew list but it hasn't hit 8 site time yet, is it gone early or?
The sage apparel has already disappeared from my brew list but it hasn't hit 8 site time yet, is it gone early or?
@Sagitaurus

It was supposed to retire 8 this morning. It's been past that for 9 hours, and I suppose that the admins just realized that and stopped people from taking advantage of it. So I suppose it's not the problem of them saying that it retires at the PM hours, but the problem of forgetting to take it down 9 hours ago.
@Sagitaurus

It was supposed to retire 8 this morning. It's been past that for 9 hours, and I suppose that the admins just realized that and stopped people from taking advantage of it. So I suppose it's not the problem of them saying that it retires at the PM hours, but the problem of forgetting to take it down 9 hours ago.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Thanks for a great anniversary!
Thanks for a great anniversary!
@Sagitaurus @DarknessReborn

I noticed it was still available after 8:00 server time and boy did I take advantage. This will pay off in another four years when they're worth a lot, haha.
@Sagitaurus @DarknessReborn

I noticed it was still available after 8:00 server time and boy did I take advantage. This will pay off in another four years when they're worth a lot, haha.
Oh gosh that'll teach me to pay more attention to ams and pms //lays down ; v ;
Oh gosh that'll teach me to pay more attention to ams and pms //lays down ; v ;
Legit almost screamed in happiness when I saw the dressing room. Not gonna lie.
Legit almost screamed in happiness when I saw the dressing room. Not gonna lie.
tumblr_ose700Yddk1rmeezao9_r1_400.png
Was really mad at myself for forgetting to make Celebration Sage apparel, only made the cloak... Then I just reread this and realized we got a free set each, ha ha. Shame I couldn't make extra copies to sell in the future, but there will be more opportunities.
Was really mad at myself for forgetting to make Celebration Sage apparel, only made the cloak... Then I just reread this and realized we got a free set each, ha ha. Shame I couldn't make extra copies to sell in the future, but there will be more opportunities.
Where is the free Celebration Sage apparel in your hoard? I didn't get a free one or is that just a typo?

Mmm...
Where is the free Celebration Sage apparel in your hoard? I didn't get a free one or is that just a typo?

Mmm...
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128