Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
i love this game its addicting :D
i love this game its addicting :D
Hello! I'm Iso, a fellow bird mother and artist :)
Happy 4th!!! any one know where I can find a copy of the color wheel? Great past time thanks so much
Happy 4th!!! any one know where I can find a copy of the color wheel? Great past time thanks so much
Gotta say, thanks staff for the dressing room in combination with the invisibility cloak.

It's good for so much more than dressing dragons.
Gotta say, thanks staff for the dressing room in combination with the invisibility cloak.

It's good for so much more than dressing dragons.
O_O ooooooooooooooooooooo
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
YEAH!!! It's like Lioden's Wardrobe feature! :'D Love those new apparel too!
YEAH!!! It's like Lioden's Wardrobe feature! :'D Love those new apparel too!
Hi! I am 3 hours ahead of FR time. I'm not very social but I hope you are having a good day anyways! :)
nature_small.pngcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifnature_small.png
SO good!!
SO good!!
bUUy115.pngc3JPS78.pngFqjFRoB.pngCR0J9Je.png
After making more use of it, gotta say that I love the introduction of bundled apparel. No longer do I have to search the MP fruitlessly to find a few of the parts I still need; now I can just park in the Bundles section and buy the whole thing at once. I actually stopped buying newer apparel because of the hassle to find all of the parts, especially since a lot of them have 6+ pieces. I just spent around 500kt in bundles from the MP over the past two days :D Finally getting those various archery outfits and ferocious bundle was so nice! ^^
After making more use of it, gotta say that I love the introduction of bundled apparel. No longer do I have to search the MP fruitlessly to find a few of the parts I still need; now I can just park in the Bundles section and buy the whole thing at once. I actually stopped buying newer apparel because of the hassle to find all of the parts, especially since a lot of them have 6+ pieces. I just spent around 500kt in bundles from the MP over the past two days :D Finally getting those various archery outfits and ferocious bundle was so nice! ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
YAAS. Time to buy some stuff off the market.
YAAS. Time to buy some stuff off the market.
file.php?avatar=5960_1354958775.gif
The Dressing Room is great.
(if only i can actually afford the apparel I want tho...)

*cries in little corner*
The Dressing Room is great.
(if only i can actually afford the apparel I want tho...)

*cries in little corner*
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128