Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 128
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! <333333

EVERYONE HERE IS SO AWESOME AND I'M PROUD TO BE A PART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL COMMUNITY!!!!!! \^O^/
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! <333333

EVERYONE HERE IS SO AWESOME AND I'M PROUD TO BE A PART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL COMMUNITY!!!!!! \^O^/
@Akiri The cutoff for brewing Celebration apparel, is it 8:00 AM or 8:00 PM server time?
@Akiri The cutoff for brewing Celebration apparel, is it 8:00 AM or 8:00 PM server time?
FooterAds.gif
@AyalaAtreides

In the upper left just under the flight rising logo is a small clock. It reads in 24 hour time. Therefore '8 O'Clock' would be 8 am because on a 24 hour clock 8 pm would be ( does quick maths) 20:00. 24 hour clocks have no am or pm and is what 90% of the world uses. I think America is the only country who does am and pm xD (sorry for not being Akiri but...well I figured since I knew the answer it would be okay to answer since the admins are probably busy doing work on the upcoming updates ;p)
@AyalaAtreides

In the upper left just under the flight rising logo is a small clock. It reads in 24 hour time. Therefore '8 O'Clock' would be 8 am because on a 24 hour clock 8 pm would be ( does quick maths) 20:00. 24 hour clocks have no am or pm and is what 90% of the world uses. I think America is the only country who does am and pm xD (sorry for not being Akiri but...well I figured since I knew the answer it would be okay to answer since the admins are probably busy doing work on the upcoming updates ;p)
X0JktGl.png
CONGRATS FLIGHT RISING!!
Oh hell HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
CONGRATS FLIGHT RISING!!
Oh hell HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Verrry nice
Verrry nice
tumblr_static_9te3s3qis6ckk0gs4sk0808w8.gif
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
Actually,

I NEED ALL OF THE SAGE SETS!
Actually,

I NEED ALL OF THE SAGE SETS!
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
I began Flight Rising due to my daughter introducing me to it. I just Love it!! Many, many, thanks for the gorgeous artwork, fun games and collections of goodies!! Happy Happy 4 years and to many more!!
I began Flight Rising due to my daughter introducing me to it. I just Love it!! Many, many, thanks for the gorgeous artwork, fun games and collections of goodies!! Happy Happy 4 years and to many more!!
Perfect apprel for Oracles YAY!
Perfect apprel for Oracles YAY!
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
*sCREAMS*
*sCREAMS*
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 128