Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2017
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
Wow, the variety in the skins!
Wow, the variety in the skins!
vSxK3u9.png
oooohhhhHHHH MY GOD THE APPAREL IS SO NICE LIKE OK ARE YOU FR PEOPLE SIDING WITH THE NATURE PEEPS BECAUSE THAT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND THE GOBLIN IS SO PURE HHHHHHHH
oooohhhhHHHH MY GOD THE APPAREL IS SO NICE LIKE OK ARE YOU FR PEOPLE SIDING WITH THE NATURE PEEPS BECAUSE THAT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND THE GOBLIN IS SO PURE HHHHHHHH
just a nerd with nothing better to do :)
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
OOOOHH MYYY GOOOD THE NEW APPAREL AND THE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOHH MYYY GOOOD THE NEW APPAREL AND THE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the Goblin. The Dress will look nice on a female dragon. Got the one skin I wanted. Time to go to bed.
Love the Goblin. The Dress will look nice on a female dragon. Got the one skin I wanted. Time to go to bed.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Woo!!
Woo!!
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
And no male Pearlcatcher skins/accents -again-.

: I

On the other hand I am adoring that Vista. It's so gorgeous??
And no male Pearlcatcher skins/accents -again-.

: I

On the other hand I am adoring that Vista. It's so gorgeous??
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'm so excited! These skins are simply beautiful, and there are finally Snapper skins- for my clan's flight holiday of all things!!! :D

Happy Gladeskeeper Gathering everyone!
I'm so excited! These skins are simply beautiful, and there are finally Snapper skins- for my clan's flight holiday of all things!!! :D

Happy Gladeskeeper Gathering everyone!
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Those skins look great
Those skins look great
05YNfGC.png
+9 hrs FR Time
I like the apparel, but the way it's drawn irks me a bit. It's translucent but then again not? Some of the folds just end, but with translucent things you're supposed to see how the fold goes into the next, but the art team didn't draw that so that's a nuisance for me to look at from an artistic point of view.
I like the apparel, but the way it's drawn irks me a bit. It's translucent but then again not? Some of the folds just end, but with translucent things you're supposed to see how the fold goes into the next, but the art team didn't draw that so that's a nuisance for me to look at from an artistic point of view.
i generally keep away from the skins because of aesthetic differences but some of these are perfect for my lair!
i generally keep away from the skins because of aesthetic differences but some of these are perfect for my lair!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44