Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2017
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
:3
:3
Peter-He/Him-Artist-Check out my art shop here!
6212728_67PhCHt0jLk1lKR.gif
yo
I haven't gotten a single chest or gala skin outside of baldwin. This is my first festival and I just wanted to clarify that we can find both digging in ice/grinding in coli? Cuz all I've gotten is a bunch of snow...
I haven't gotten a single chest or gala skin outside of baldwin. This is my first festival and I just wanted to clarify that we can find both digging in ice/grinding in coli? Cuz all I've gotten is a bunch of snow...
It's been great so far. No chests but I don't care about them much. Lovely skins; I've gotten the SD one, the only one I can actually use. ^^" I really like the look of the robe as well, I'm close to getting my third one.
It's been great so far. No chests but I don't care about them much. Lovely skins; I've gotten the SD one, the only one I can actually use. ^^" I really like the look of the robe as well, I'm close to getting my third one.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Happy Ice Gala~
Happy Ice Gala~
tXKbExw.png
Hi
Hi
NO!!! THE GALA ENDS TOMORROW AND I CANT GET THE COAT UNTIL NEXT YEAR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO!!! THE GALA ENDS TOMORROW AND I CANT GET THE COAT UNTIL NEXT YEAR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Darkness, Air, Water, And Sky will come together and shake the forest to its roots.
FR Time +2
iAiI6jU.png
[quote name="AnyaAnastasia" date=2017-01-27 10:44:10] NO!!! THE GALA ENDS TOMORROW AND I CANT GET THE COAT UNTIL NEXT YEAR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/quote] the coat retires after this festival, you can't get it again through the means of exchanging it for the Snow currency after the festival ends keep grinding in Boreal woods or go out scavenging in Ice, friendo, and I can assure you that you'll get that fabulous coat
AnyaAnastasia wrote on 2017-01-27:

the coat retires after this festival, you can't get it again through the means of exchanging it for the Snow currency after the festival ends
keep grinding in Boreal woods or go out scavenging in Ice, friendo, and I can assure you that you'll get that fabulous coat
[quote name="PheobeTheMinion" date=2017-01-25 04:29:43] When did we stop doing chests, and how did I not realize it? D: [/quote] My brother got a Runic Roamer chest from digging...after only digging once! He doesn't even own a male Tundra to put it on, and he'd never give it to [i]me[/i]. Meanwhile, I've been doing it all week and it's given me nothing.
PheobeTheMinion wrote on 2017-01-25:
When did we stop doing chests, and how did I not realize it? D:
My brother got a Runic Roamer chest from digging...after only digging once! He doesn't even own a male Tundra to put it on, and he'd never give it to me. Meanwhile, I've been doing it all week and it's given me nothing.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
When you remember its the last day and you have not bought anything yet*

*Sells everything in Hoard*
When you remember its the last day and you have not bought anything yet*

*Sells everything in Hoard*
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
ah man, I didnt get any of the skins from digging. :'(
ah man, I didnt get any of the skins from digging. :'(
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52