Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2017
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Those skins and accents are utterly gorgeous.
Those skins and accents are utterly gorgeous.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Hi I just figured this out.
Hi I just figured this out.
Happy Gala! I love the cold heart skin? I wish I could get my claws on one for one of my boy wears it like a boss<3
Happy Gala! I love the cold heart skin? I wish I could get my claws on one for one of my boy wears it like a boss<3
If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.
Ilona Andrews
YAY!!!
YAY!!!
Oh noo! I didnt get two skins! : ( 8 and 13. Damn.
Oh noo! I didnt get two skins! : ( 8 and 13. Damn.
fBZO2yk.png
Never got a single chest out of Coli:(
Never got a single chest out of Coli:(
NWaVGQJ.png
it was a bit harder this time to get skins and accents, I'm hoping the mods/staff don't lower the rate of skins and accents for festivals considering I don't have much time besides the weekends to get on for.
it was a bit harder this time to get skins and accents, I'm hoping the mods/staff don't lower the rate of skins and accents for festivals considering I don't have much time besides the weekends to get on for.
Another cool festival come and gone...
Another cool festival come and gone...
Luckily got one of each skin but I had to buy them all from the marketplace/brew them. Not a single coli drop or digging drop. Spent all my free time in the coli too, and dug in ice for my 15 each day.

Now I'm dirt poor haha.

Luckily got one of each skin but I had to buy them all from the marketplace/brew them. Not a single coli drop or digging drop. Spent all my free time in the coli too, and dug in ice for my 15 each day.

Now I'm dirt poor haha.

That was fun! I got a lot of stuff this year :D
That was fun! I got a lot of stuff this year :D
CQHfGMh.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52