Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2017
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Why did this event end so early? lol
I didn't think to check the end date because these usually finish around the same time so that really caught me by surprise. Didn't get anything but a few skins this time uh

Oh well, my bad.
I didn't think to check the end date because these usually finish around the same time so that really caught me by surprise. Didn't get anything but a few skins this time uh

Oh well, my bad.
Wait, then why did it end yesterday? It ended so early this year...
Wait, then why did it end yesterday? It ended so early this year...
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
?? @PrinceVince @Kemetic @Saraceaser
These events always end on Saturday, what are yall talking about?
?? @PrinceVince @Kemetic @Saraceaser
These events always end on Saturday, what are yall talking about?
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
So is there any use for all this snow now that the festival is over?
So is there any use for all this snow now that the festival is over?
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@Vixyish
Absolutely no use until nest year. Just Vault it.
@Vixyish
Absolutely no use until nest year. Just Vault it.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUY MY ART
[quote name="PrinceVince" date=2017-01-29 18:59:49] Why did this event end so early? lol [/quote] I'm pretty sure that's the normal time but I'm not 100 % sure. Maybe it did end early. Hmmmmmm.....
PrinceVince wrote on 2017-01-29:

I'm pretty sure that's the normal time but I'm not 100 % sure.
Maybe it did end early. Hmmmmmm.....
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
Elemental holidays at the end of the months January through November always start on Sundays and end on Saturdays, lasting exactly 7 days. This Crystalline Gala started Saturday 22nd and ended Sunday 28th - it was the same length as usual! Although time does fly when you're having fun, so maybe that is why it felt like it lasted less long than usual :)
Elemental holidays at the end of the months January through November always start on Sundays and end on Saturdays, lasting exactly 7 days. This Crystalline Gala started Saturday 22nd and ended Sunday 28th - it was the same length as usual! Although time does fly when you're having fun, so maybe that is why it felt like it lasted less long than usual :)
Can't wait for the next event! This one was sure fun! :)
Can't wait for the next event! This one was sure fun! :)
:)
:)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52