Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod Applications, New Familiars
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
Thank you so much for these changes! The increased output for the games helps tremendously, as I don't have all that much time to play! And the space on jigsaw will be a lifesaver! thank you again! You guys are an awesome administration team, one of the best in my many years of petsim games!
Thank you so much for these changes! The increased output for the games helps tremendously, as I don't have all that much time to play! And the space on jigsaw will be a lifesaver! thank you again! You guys are an awesome administration team, one of the best in my many years of petsim games!
fr_forum_signature_banner__light_by_thestormunleashed-d68w70n.png
dragon image by Flight Rising, signature art by Siasti #1661
I SURE DO LIKE THESE UPDATES.
Also blades for paws? Count me in. That scythe one is the cutest.

I SURE DO LIKE THESE UPDATES.
Also blades for paws? Count me in. That scythe one is the cutest.

Oh, so sweet kittehs. Edge-cutting ones, surely. ;>
And so much space to play jigsaw! Yay!

I've sent my application. Please let me know if you received it. I'm not sure if some recent connection problems did not interrupt me in sending message.
Oh, so sweet kittehs. Edge-cutting ones, surely. ;>
And so much space to play jigsaw! Yay!

I've sent my application. Please let me know if you received it. I'm not sure if some recent connection problems did not interrupt me in sending message.
5p3axy.jpg
I wouldn't mind being a mod, I'm 18 next week though ^^; And I don't have the time. I just hope mods don't suddenly get extras and such :/
I looove the new familiars. Gonna get me one after I get myself a Pearl :D
Thanks FR team!
I wouldn't mind being a mod, I'm 18 next week though ^^; And I don't have the time. I just hope mods don't suddenly get extras and such :/
I looove the new familiars. Gonna get me one after I get myself a Pearl :D
Thanks FR team!
466w8yC.png
Thankyou staff. The familiars look great!

Goodluck to those applying for mod/volunteer positions.
Thankyou staff. The familiars look great!

Goodluck to those applying for mod/volunteer positions.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Ahhhh, these are WONDERFUL updates, thank you so much! <3
Ahhhh, these are WONDERFUL updates, thank you so much! <3
If you've want to contact me, visit my profile. =) I'm no longer a member for the time being, but I'm always open to chat if anyone has anything they need. <3
Yay for updates! I wondered last night if the jigsaws had been tweaked or if I was just getting better at dealing with the sliding pieces..
Yay for updates! I wondered last night if the jigsaws had been tweaked or if I was just getting better at dealing with the sliding pieces..
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
Oh my gosh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~`!1!11!!

yes all of those exclamation marks, ones, and I&#039;m not quite sure how those other chatacters got in there--but they&#039;re all STRICTLY necessary.

Anyway wow I liked Jigsaw better than Runes because it was less stressful/I could get my time down to right around two minutes with some of the Easy puzzles and when it came back with the strong drifting mechanism, I was really very bummed, because I didn&#039;t use that exploit before the fix--in fact, I tried and found it too difficult, heh, so went back to doing them the &#039;normal&#039; way--but yeah, I didn&#039;t use the exploit but the game was still ruined for me by the fix, and I was pretty sad about that. Didn&#039;t think it could be helped, though, do I&#039;m really excited that it&#039;s back and playable again! I&#039;ll have to practice dealing with the drift, but it&#039;s not like before where I was waaaaay too frustrated with it to even bother, heh.

TL;DR: Flora is excited about the jigsaw drift fix/tweak.
Oh my gosh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~`!1!11!!

yes all of those exclamation marks, ones, and I&#039;m not quite sure how those other chatacters got in there--but they&#039;re all STRICTLY necessary.

Anyway wow I liked Jigsaw better than Runes because it was less stressful/I could get my time down to right around two minutes with some of the Easy puzzles and when it came back with the strong drifting mechanism, I was really very bummed, because I didn&#039;t use that exploit before the fix--in fact, I tried and found it too difficult, heh, so went back to doing them the &#039;normal&#039; way--but yeah, I didn&#039;t use the exploit but the game was still ruined for me by the fix, and I was pretty sad about that. Didn&#039;t think it could be helped, though, do I&#039;m really excited that it&#039;s back and playable again! I&#039;ll have to practice dealing with the drift, but it&#039;s not like before where I was waaaaay too frustrated with it to even bother, heh.

TL;DR: Flora is excited about the jigsaw drift fix/tweak.
YAAAYYY! More puzzle space!
YAAAYYY! More puzzle space!
5891598x3192239.png
Me want ebil hand bladed thingie of DOOM!
Me want ebil hand bladed thingie of DOOM!
waterbttn_zps6fe4a5b9.gif
Banner Made By DerpWolfie
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17