Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70
So excited for the new genes AAAaaaaAAAA
And the new fairground game too- It looks fun from what I've seen~
So excited for the new genes AAAaaaaAAAA
And the new fairground game too- It looks fun from what I've seen~
squishylove.gif
........Those genes..........WANT
........Those genes..........WANT
IMG_3198.png
HOMG the new genes, I'm crying they're perfect!!!
HOMG the new genes, I'm crying they're perfect!!!
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date=2015-08-14 06:15:48] omg poison and toxin, perfect but one question are the colors that are displayed randomly generated? like if i have two similar colored dragons will they have the same poison/toxin colors or will they be different? [/quote] They will be the same. Silver toxin will always have orange highlights, for example. :)
Forumsdackel wrote on 2015-08-14:
omg poison and toxin, perfect

but one question
are the colors that are displayed randomly generated? like
if i have two similar colored dragons will they have the same poison/toxin colors or will they be different?

They will be the same. Silver toxin will always have orange highlights, for example. :)
Alerts Clean-Up hmm sounds like a good idea indeed and oh may the new genes is really bellyful but I need to catch up now lol. Time to get some treasure, treasure...
Alerts Clean-Up hmm sounds like a good idea indeed and oh may the new genes is really bellyful but I need to catch up now lol. Time to get some treasure, treasure...
I need as many Poison/Toxin dragons as possible
I need as many Poison/Toxin dragons as possible
tumblr_nscvqtcXHo1toghkpo3_100.png BiLKyog.gif
Any chance that breedable genes (like Osiem's Cloud mockup on tumblr) are included in this "many exciting things in store on the dragon genetics front"? =) I could use a reason to start breeding dragons, again!
Any chance that breedable genes (like Osiem's Cloud mockup on tumblr) are included in this "many exciting things in store on the dragon genetics front"? =) I could use a reason to start breeding dragons, again!
15evlog.jpg
Ooh my little poisonous mushroom fae will so need those genes.
Ooh my little poisonous mushroom fae will so need those genes.
It's a neat idea for poison and toxin genes, and we all know where you got the idea from, but it's going to leave a whole bunch of mismatched dragons, leaving only a few color combos open for actually looking good.
I'm werry about this decision, as it has the same problems as paint/piebald. You've essentially negated some of the color combos with previous genes, that will become undesirable with these new ones. With paint and piebald, you forced the inclusion of white, which, with some genes and some colors schemes, just doesn't work. With these new ones, it might be a similar issue.
Still curious, but cautious.
It's a neat idea for poison and toxin genes, and we all know where you got the idea from, but it's going to leave a whole bunch of mismatched dragons, leaving only a few color combos open for actually looking good.
I'm werry about this decision, as it has the same problems as paint/piebald. You've essentially negated some of the color combos with previous genes, that will become undesirable with these new ones. With paint and piebald, you forced the inclusion of white, which, with some genes and some colors schemes, just doesn't work. With these new ones, it might be a similar issue.
USERbanner.png
[quote name="frostkingdemetri" date=2015-08-14 06:28:37] It's a neat idea for poison and toxin genes, and we all know where you got the idea from, but it's going to leave a whole bunch of mismatched dragons, leaving only a few color combos open for actually looking good. I'm werry about this decision, as it has the same problems as paint/piebald. You've essentially negated some of the color combos with previous genes, that will become undesirable with these new ones. With paint and piebald, you forced the inclusion of white, which, with some genes and some colors schemes, just doesn't work. With these new ones, it might be a similar issue. Still curious, but cautious. [/quote] @frostkingdemetri, we are also [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1528779]expanding the color wheel[/url][/b] which should hopefully address some of your concerns. Poison and Toxin aren't going to be easy genes to use but the payoff is worth it.
frostkingdemetri wrote on 2015-08-14:

@frostkingdemetri, we are also expanding the color wheel which should hopefully address some of your concerns. Poison and Toxin aren't going to be easy genes to use but the payoff is worth it.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70