Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70
[quote name="feckyeslife" date=2015-08-14 05:55:31] I understand getting rid of old pings to clear up db space, but why not look into adding a "saved forum" feature to support those who use them to save important topics? [/quote] That's why most internet browsers have those handy bookmark features. Just bookmark the page and you can return to it whenever you please. It's not really Flight Rising's responsibility to save that sort of data for you. If it's that important, bookmark it on your own browser, or make a note of the topic id.
feckyeslife wrote on 2015-08-14:
I understand getting rid of old pings to clear up db space, but why not look into adding a "saved forum" feature to support those who use them to save important topics?

That's why most internet browsers have those handy bookmark features. Just bookmark the page and you can return to it whenever you please. It's not really Flight Rising's responsibility to save that sort of data for you. If it's that important, bookmark it on your own browser, or make a note of the topic id.
Shut up.
I cant wait for these new genes omg
I cant wait for these new genes omg
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
So glad the admins are working on Secure Item Trading.
So glad the admins are working on Secure Item Trading.
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-08-14 04:29:23] [quote name="Pterois" date=2015-08-14 04:26:09] POISON AND TOXIN I NEED THEM [/quote] [br] A word of warning - you may want to carefully plan your Poison/Toxin dragons. It won't be as simple as selecting pretty colors. Do you accept this challenge? [/quote] CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Aequorin wrote on 2015-08-14:
Pterois wrote on 2015-08-14:
POISON AND TOXIN I NEED THEM

A word of warning - you may want to carefully plan your Poison/Toxin dragons. It won't be as simple as selecting pretty colors.

Do you accept this challenge?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Anyone else think the Poison and Toxin Genes on the Faes in the Sneak peak make them look like lava lamps?
Anyone else think the Poison and Toxin Genes on the Faes in the Sneak peak make them look like lava lamps?
I love those genes and heck yes I'm willing to play with poison ;)
I love those genes and heck yes I'm willing to play with poison ;)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Will there be a guide when poison/toxin are released with the accenting color swatches and their names? I'm sorry, I know there's supposed to be an element of unpredictability to it but like. I'm red-weak colorblind and I go off color names and swatches both to know what my dragons actually look like to other people and when coloring in bases for adoptables, accents, skins, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one on-site with color vision issues and this would be rather helpful if possible.
Will there be a guide when poison/toxin are released with the accenting color swatches and their names? I'm sorry, I know there's supposed to be an element of unpredictability to it but like. I'm red-weak colorblind and I go off color names and swatches both to know what my dragons actually look like to other people and when coloring in bases for adoptables, accents, skins, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one on-site with color vision issues and this would be rather helpful if possible.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
omg poison and toxin, perfect

but one question
are the colors that are displayed randomly generated? like
if i have two similar colored dragons will they have the same poison/toxin colors or will they be different?
omg poison and toxin, perfect

but one question
are the colors that are displayed randomly generated? like
if i have two similar colored dragons will they have the same poison/toxin colors or will they be different?
Those new genes are crazy! I can't wait to try them out!
Those new genes are crazy! I can't wait to try them out!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
[quote name="Aviary" date=2015-08-14 06:15:35] Will there be a guide when poison/toxin are released with the accenting color swatches and their names? I'm sorry, I know there's supposed to be an element of unpredictability to it but like. I'm red-weak colorblind and I go off color names and swatches both to know what my dragons actually look like to other people and when coloring in bases for adoptables, accents, skins, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one on-site with color vision issues and this would be rather helpful if possible. [/quote] [br] @Aviary, that's a good question. I'll bring up with the art and development teams.
Aviary wrote on 2015-08-14:

@Aviary, that's a good question. I'll bring up with the art and development teams.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70