Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 69 70
Oh my gosh! I have a dragon that I'm super excited to get those genes for! This is wonderful!
Oh my gosh! I have a dragon that I'm super excited to get those genes for! This is wonderful!
@Aequorin
Fair enough~ Excited to see them used effectively and creatively, either way .w.
@Aequorin
Fair enough~ Excited to see them used effectively and creatively, either way .w.
USERbanner.png
I'm in love with those genes! O_O
I'm in love with those genes! O_O
*EXCITED FLAILING* Oh man, those genes are EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED *grabby hands* I LOVE the possibility for some fantastically weird combos, especially since I often can't find the right matches for my geeky dragons.

This adds a whole new layer of possibilities, and I am SO EXCITED :D *runs around flailing*

Also, aww man that vista, *wistful* it's basically my whole entire jam, and I am so sad I can't have one *single tear* :p If I'd realised that was the participation reward I would have inflicted my terrible drawing skills on everyone entered a comic about Pepto Bismol.

*EXCITED FLAILING* Oh man, those genes are EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED *grabby hands* I LOVE the possibility for some fantastically weird combos, especially since I often can't find the right matches for my geeky dragons.

This adds a whole new layer of possibilities, and I am SO EXCITED :D *runs around flailing*

Also, aww man that vista, *wistful* it's basically my whole entire jam, and I am so sad I can't have one *single tear* :p If I'd realised that was the participation reward I would have inflicted my terrible drawing skills on everyone entered a comic about Pepto Bismol.

@Aequorin I can see how they would be difficult to use 0_0 I love them though! That's a kind of high-contrast I like.
@Aequorin I can see how they would be difficult to use 0_0 I love them though! That's a kind of high-contrast I like.
Birdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.png
THE NEW GENES. I'm so exited now!
THE NEW GENES. I'm so exited now!
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png+8FRT
YES PLZ i have needed poison/toxic my whole life
YES PLZ i have needed poison/toxic my whole life
@Nerd Good luck with your opportunity. It was fun =) Best wishes~
@Nerd Good luck with your opportunity. It was fun =) Best wishes~
Poison and toxic look amazing. Wow, wow, wow. And I thought piebald and paint were game changers on the gene front..
Poison and toxic look amazing. Wow, wow, wow. And I thought piebald and paint were game changers on the gene front..
I accept the Poison and Toxic Challenge!

Some of my dragons need new genes or need to be gened up anyway, so using the newest ones will be a good way to see what might come up.
I accept the Poison and Toxic Challenge!

Some of my dragons need new genes or need to be gened up anyway, so using the newest ones will be a good way to see what might come up.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 69 70