Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Teardrop Apparel and Harpy's Roost Skins
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
[quote name="Araaska" date=2015-05-18 22:55:10] @JaySovereign Thank you so much for pointing that fact out. They have been lowered the drop rate on so many items that I have obtained five rare familiars within a couple hours of grinding and only one or two food items that were actually of any use to me. It is becoming exceedingly ridiculous. ._. [/quote] Yes, how are they going to solve the lootless battle issue? Reduce the drops, of course!
Araaska wrote on 2015-05-18:
@JaySovereign

Thank you so much for pointing that fact out. They have been lowered the drop rate on so many items that I have obtained five rare familiars within a couple hours of grinding and only one or two food items that were actually of any use to me. It is becoming exceedingly ridiculous. ._.

Yes, how are they going to solve the lootless battle issue? Reduce the drops, of course!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
[quote name="Nabesima" date=2015-05-17 22:36:48] I love that so many people discovered Fae's necks here. [/quote] *is late to the party* I only just actually [i]saw[/i] it and...everything I know is a lie now... ._. cannot. unsee. [i]creepily long Fae neck.[/i]
Nabesima wrote on 2015-05-17:
I love that so many people discovered Fae's necks here.

*is late to the party*

I only just actually saw it and...everything I know is a lie now... ._.

cannot. unsee. creepily long Fae neck.
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="Madolce" date=2015-05-17 13:16:18] Got a Stonewatch Harpy accent![/quote] @Madolce Do you remember the crate? Was it Stonewatch Crate or Stonewatch Harpy Crate?
Madolce wrote on 2015-05-17:
Got a Stonewatch Harpy accent!

@Madolce

Do you remember the crate? Was it Stonewatch Crate or Stonewatch Harpy Crate?
@Maki
I'm fairly sure it was the Stonewatch Crate...
@Maki
I'm fairly sure it was the Stonewatch Crate...
28saiqu.jpg
@Undel Don't mean to bother you! It's been three days, and I still haven't got my forum vista ;o; Is there usually a delay? I'm perfectly okay if there is, just curious!
@Undel Don't mean to bother you! It's been three days, and I still haven't got my forum vista ;o; Is there usually a delay? I'm perfectly okay if there is, just curious!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
Beyond the impossibly tiny size of the new items *pulls out magnifying glass* the chroma ones are particularly disappointing to me. The name sort of implies there's something rainbow-y about it. The reality is that instead of different tints/shades of the same colors like the rest they just used 1-3 other colors with another yellow-ish stone. I get that with the size as it is it would be difficult to see anything rainbow but I feel like the necklace ropes at least could have been more than a brunt-orange-non-ripe-red-yellow-tomato color?
*shrugs* Just my opinion I guess. When I saw the names of the items over my spouse's shoulder I guess I was hoping for a more rainbow effect.
Beyond the impossibly tiny size of the new items *pulls out magnifying glass* the chroma ones are particularly disappointing to me. The name sort of implies there's something rainbow-y about it. The reality is that instead of different tints/shades of the same colors like the rest they just used 1-3 other colors with another yellow-ish stone. I get that with the size as it is it would be difficult to see anything rainbow but I feel like the necklace ropes at least could have been more than a brunt-orange-non-ripe-red-yellow-tomato color?
*shrugs* Just my opinion I guess. When I saw the names of the items over my spouse's shoulder I guess I was hoping for a more rainbow effect.
+1 hour FR Time
If you don't ping me, I won't know.
Pretty!
Pretty!
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
i like them :3
i like them :3
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
*O*
*O*
I have to say I was super excited about rings being introduced. Finally!! But they are super tiny… I thought "well, it can be a secret gem that only I need to know about" … but on my ridegback it's literally only a dot? Do you think we can make them a teensy bit bigger? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48878/4887736_350.png[/img]
I have to say I was super excited about rings being introduced. Finally!!

But they are super tiny…

I thought "well, it can be a secret gem that only I need to know about" … but on my ridegback it's literally only a dot?

Do you think we can make them a teensy bit bigger?

4887736_350.png
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140