Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Time to go back to Coli!
Time to go back to Coli!
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
New familiars! yes!
New familiars! yes!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Ohhhh so much pretty.... *.* Need.
Ohhhh so much pretty.... *.* Need.
Well worth the two hour maintenance!

but dangit, that some treasure i won't be getting back the petal jumper.
Well worth the two hour maintenance!

but dangit, that some treasure i won't be getting back the petal jumper.
CVYnSFU.png
Awesome more pretty animals for me to set my angry pack of fire breathing lizards on.
Awesome more pretty animals for me to set my angry pack of fire breathing lizards on.
ZT1GQLd.png
[quote name="Reaganstorme" date=2015-05-08 02:00:25] @Undel - What level area is the Rainsong Jungle? Also, some of the item tool tips aren't showing in the post. [/quote] It is level 19. The tooltips with apostrophes have had issues since the forums were updated. Its on our engineers' list of bugs to squish!
Reaganstorme wrote on 2015-05-08:
@Undel - What level area is the Rainsong Jungle?

Also, some of the item tool tips aren't showing in the post.

It is level 19.

The tooltips with apostrophes have had issues since the forums were updated. Its on our engineers' list of bugs to squish!
how exciting :D
how exciting :D
This? This is beautiful. And I am SO GLAD it's not another level 25 venue. I won't have to stress when I am in the coli playing there, then.
This? This is beautiful. And I am SO GLAD it's not another level 25 venue. I won't have to stress when I am in the coli playing there, then.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
Oh my gosh yes! I was talking yesterday about how I was bored and wanted a new coli level! And new familiars? YESSS
Oh my gosh yes! I was talking yesterday about how I was bored and wanted a new coli level! And new familiars? YESSS
Aaaaaaaah!! A new venue! *rushes to Coli*

Awesooome! C:
Aaaaaaaah!! A new venue! *rushes to Coli*

Awesooome! C:
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61