Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
G L I M M E R
G L I M M E R
N4h8OZz.gif
@Aequorin Why do MVPs need to be 18 or older?
@Aequorin Why do MVPs need to be 18 or older?

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
oooh shiny underbelly tert! (also yes skydancer lore.. FINALLY we shall know from whence these chickens came)

@persephonesmee - good catch! off the top of my head, i think that might actually be platinum? it's probably just a whoops on the admins' part, we possibly shouldn't read too much into it.
oooh shiny underbelly tert! (also yes skydancer lore.. FINALLY we shall know from whence these chickens came)

@persephonesmee - good catch! off the top of my head, i think that might actually be platinum? it's probably just a whoops on the admins' part, we possibly shouldn't read too much into it.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
cool. not loving the mvp idea, and i'm sad that it's being implemented when you could have just made flight-themed vistas or something, but eh. good update overall.
cool. not loving the mvp idea, and i'm sad that it's being implemented when you could have just made flight-themed vistas or something, but eh. good update overall.
GLIMMER GENE
GLIMMER GENE
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
Ahhh I can not wait for that new fairgrounds game! <3
& that new gene looks amazing! :'3
Ahhh I can not wait for that new fairgrounds game! <3
& that new gene looks amazing! :'3
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
~Rouge Tricksters Hatchery~ Currently under contruction at the moment~
@Niharike jumping in here, but the holiday apparel is the big one that costs 65 currency, and the themed ones are the ones that just change colour every holiday, like the elemental sashes

Also want to put in that I agree that all of the holiday stuff should retire. It makes it more special to be exclusive to the holidays, that's what they are for! And there are enough people on the site to stop another light-sprite situation now, so I think it is ok to just retire them.
@Niharike jumping in here, but the holiday apparel is the big one that costs 65 currency, and the themed ones are the ones that just change colour every holiday, like the elemental sashes

Also want to put in that I agree that all of the holiday stuff should retire. It makes it more special to be exclusive to the holidays, that's what they are for! And there are enough people on the site to stop another light-sprite situation now, so I think it is ok to just retire them.
Calathea-elderflower.png
@Aequorin

Why must an MVP candidate be at least 18 years old? That's incredibly disappointing to me and makes me feel like you'd be missing out on tons of lovely players, who aren't that age.

Also, why are Contact Us tickets taking so long recently?
@Aequorin

Why must an MVP candidate be at least 18 years old? That's incredibly disappointing to me and makes me feel like you'd be missing out on tons of lovely players, who aren't that age.

Also, why are Contact Us tickets taking so long recently?
Ooh, this is cool.

I like the gene. It looks like it will compliment Iridescent and Shimmer just as much as Crystal and Facet! That's good.

I wish you'd included a 'Retire everything' option on the vote, though.

I hate that the bears weren't retired. That decision has been a terrible one and it will continue to be a terrible one until you eventually decide not to have the same familiars come back for Night of the Nocturne. I appreciate you giving us the option to not retire something, but it would be nice if you also gave us the option to vote to retire all of the festival stuff like the '13-'14 gear.
Ooh, this is cool.

I like the gene. It looks like it will compliment Iridescent and Shimmer just as much as Crystal and Facet! That's good.

I wish you'd included a 'Retire everything' option on the vote, though.

I hate that the bears weren't retired. That decision has been a terrible one and it will continue to be a terrible one until you eventually decide not to have the same familiars come back for Night of the Nocturne. I appreciate you giving us the option to not retire something, but it would be nice if you also gave us the option to vote to retire all of the festival stuff like the '13-'14 gear.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Congrats MVPs! Especially @TikindiDragon , thank you for all your work in the Earth flight!!

That tertiary looks really interesting, though it reminds me a lot of underbelly. I guess it's like an extra special deluxe sparkly underbelly that affects other parts? Hahah, not complaining though, I like it :p
Congrats MVPs! Especially @TikindiDragon , thank you for all your work in the Earth flight!!

That tertiary looks really interesting, though it reminds me a lot of underbelly. I guess it's like an extra special deluxe sparkly underbelly that affects other parts? Hahah, not complaining though, I like it :p
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66