Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
A fancy underbelly gene? Heck yeah
A fancy underbelly gene? Heck yeah
afef61a686.png
*squints* That thistle secondary doesn't look like the current thistle facet secondary. Is it just an odd image, or is there a color tweak in the works or something?
*squints* That thistle secondary doesn't look like the current thistle facet secondary. Is it just an odd image, or is there a color tweak in the works or something?
da6ff338bc8c404fce343866ea3b6f5b24494cbb.png
That Update is amazing! And the new Gene look so good :D
That Update is amazing! And the new Gene look so good :D
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
*cries*

I've already spent so much money on Underbelly scrolls and now I'll need to replace them with Glimmer. It's so shiny. *0*
*cries*

I've already spent so much money on Underbelly scrolls and now I'll need to replace them with Glimmer. It's so shiny. *0*
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
woah!
woah!
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
The survey isn't working for me... the first question is forcing me to vote "1, 2, 3" in that order for some mysterious reason O.o
The survey isn't working for me... the first question is forcing me to vote "1, 2, 3" in that order for some mysterious reason O.o
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
I agree with @clocks there should be an option to vote for everything from the holidays to retire. We already have the emblem that comes back every year I don't think we need for one of the other 3 things to come back. We saw how worthless the bears are now after NotN and I'd hate for another one of the festival "exclusives" to become just as worthless in the future.
I agree with @clocks there should be an option to vote for everything from the holidays to retire. We already have the emblem that comes back every year I don't think we need for one of the other 3 things to come back. We saw how worthless the bears are now after NotN and I'd hate for another one of the festival "exclusives" to become just as worthless in the future.
FINALLY A SHINY TER! Well looks like I'm gonna be wasting 20 more bucks on this site.
FINALLY A SHINY TER! Well looks like I'm gonna be wasting 20 more bucks on this site.
Dang what a big update! Excited for that shiny gene and that skydancer lore! (and the game looks fun too)
Dang what a big update! Excited for that shiny gene and that skydancer lore! (and the game looks fun too)

tumblr_nsxxlsfIAZ1t2as4so1_r1_1280.png
Glimmer guys.... Glimmer!

But seriously :D This is an incredible update! Thank you FR!!

I'm looking forward to the new gene and the Crossroads overhaul the most!!
Glimmer guys.... Glimmer!

But seriously :D This is an incredible update! Thank you FR!!

I'm looking forward to the new gene and the Crossroads overhaul the most!!
CaaEFO4.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66