Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Congrats to the new mods! Also omg I was mentioned in a WotW what is this i'm glad Undel liked the brownies
Congrats to the new mods! Also omg I was mentioned in a WotW what is this i'm glad Undel liked the brownies
[quote name="@Scorpius" date="2014-12-04 16:28:33"]No skydancer lore again… ;^; But at least we're getting a secure item trading. That's good news.[/quote] I'm excited for that! Will be very nice to have a trading feature =)
@Scorpius wrote on 2014-12-04 16:28:33:
No skydancer lore again… ;^;

But at least we're getting a secure item trading. That's good news.

I'm excited for that! Will be very nice to have a trading feature =)
Yay new mods!
Yay new mods!
Congrats new mods
Congrats new mods
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
A huge welcome to our new moderators! Thank you so much for volunteering your time and knowledge, @Barbie and @Nerd. We appreciate it!
A huge welcome to our new moderators! Thank you so much for volunteering your time and knowledge, @Barbie and @Nerd. We appreciate it!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Barbie and @Nerd join the mod team sounds like a romcom summary LOL
@Barbie and @Nerd join the mod team sounds like a romcom summary LOL
You should be reading One Piece.
Hell yeah secure item trading. This is gonna be awesome !

Congrats to the new mods !! Hope you'll do great and have fun c: !

And a new registration window already ? One window a month, thats really cool :D ! even more people to join us and conquer the world, good
Hell yeah secure item trading. This is gonna be awesome !

Congrats to the new mods !! Hope you'll do great and have fun c: !

And a new registration window already ? One window a month, thats really cool :D ! even more people to join us and conquer the world, good
HI5lm08.png
I'm liking this one window a month thing, but I do pity these newbies for coming in when they do - the dragon economy is going to be a WRECK that week. Sad to hear about the exalted offspring hiding, but it's better to be thorough than fast :D thanks so much!
I'm liking this one window a month thing, but I do pity these newbies for coming in when they do - the dragon economy is going to be a WRECK that week. Sad to hear about the exalted offspring hiding, but it's better to be thorough than fast :D thanks so much!
mc661j.png
I am excited for the new mods.
And the changes that are soon to happen!
I am excited for the new mods.
And the changes that are soon to happen!
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
A friend of mine was just asking me when the next registration window was going to be! I'm glad I won't be one of the newest newbies anymore, lol.
A friend of mine was just asking me when the next registration window was going to be! I'm glad I won't be one of the newest newbies anymore, lol.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33