Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
THOSE HELMETS. Thank you for adding helmets to this set, it's something I was hoping would happen for ages and they look fantastic.

The brightscale armour is excellent too. Love how bone-like it is.
THOSE HELMETS. Thank you for adding helmets to this set, it's something I was hoping would happen for ages and they look fantastic.

The brightscale armour is excellent too. Love how bone-like it is.
Ax0fBhr.png
I don't need it..... I don't need it.....

D: Okay, I need it because HOLY MAGIKARP those look great on guardian males!!!!!
I don't need it..... I don't need it.....

D: Okay, I need it because HOLY MAGIKARP those look great on guardian males!!!!!
suwrpg.png
I gotta get one of those blood scale helms, its all im missing to complete my dragons blood scale set now x-x
I gotta get one of those blood scale helms, its all im missing to complete my dragons blood scale set now x-x
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
My sweet battle babe is looking awesome! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5147904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51480/5147904_350.png[/img] [/url]
My sweet battle babe is looking awesome!

5147904_350.png
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
The armors and helmets look so cool. I want twenty
The armors and helmets look so cool. I want twenty
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the helmets lmao
But I was never fond of the armor in the first place I guess
Thank you for removing the Death Seeker from Swipp. Now... For the rest of the non-exclusive items.

And wait, stones were working/mobs were buffed??? Why were we not notified? Or were we, and I just missed it? That's the kind of thing I'd expect to see on the front page as it's kind of huge.
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the helmets lmao
But I was never fond of the armor in the first place I guess
Thank you for removing the Death Seeker from Swipp. Now... For the rest of the non-exclusive items.

And wait, stones were working/mobs were buffed??? Why were we not notified? Or were we, and I just missed it? That's the kind of thing I'd expect to see on the front page as it's kind of huge.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
[quote name="Savynn" date="2014-08-30 20:56:16"]Something I've been meaning to suggest if it hasn't already is that there be a few categories from Swipp and trades in those categories rotate. Like one for familiars, one for apparel, one for skins/accents. Not sure how it'd work but with the new skin/accent contest for Swipp it's something I've thought about. There's so many skins and accents I love from the contest that I'd love to see.[/quote] ahh that is a good idea, I'd be fine with something like that haha
Savynn wrote on 2014-08-30 20:56:16:
Something I've been meaning to suggest if it hasn't already is that there be a few categories from Swipp and trades in those categories rotate. Like one for familiars, one for apparel, one for skins/accents. Not sure how it'd work but with the new skin/accent contest for Swipp it's something I've thought about. There's so many skins and accents I love from the contest that I'd love to see.

ahh that is a good idea, I'd be fine with something like that haha
TAkaIpD.png
Sooo coool ! :D great updapte "
Sooo coool ! :D great updapte "
BVUXJUX.png
@Shirohibiki
If you have tumblr - or facebook- they often post lil updates and mentions on there - I know I saw posts about it on tumblr
@Shirohibiki
If you have tumblr - or facebook- they often post lil updates and mentions on there - I know I saw posts about it on tumblr
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Seltsam

Ahh, okay, thank you for the info, I'll go follow them there then.
@Seltsam

Ahh, okay, thank you for the info, I'll go follow them there then.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25