Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Stormcatcher ive found no chest YET im one of you loyal servants and always will be but i cant get a chest!! Where should i grind at since there are so LITTLE lighting enemy's!?!? Really need your help BOSS!!
@Stormcatcher ive found no chest YET im one of you loyal servants and always will be but i cant get a chest!! Where should i grind at since there are so LITTLE lighting enemy's!?!? Really need your help BOSS!!
@pastelpaws when gathering, you can choose the area (called gathering location) with a dropdown menu. :)
@pastelpaws when gathering, you can choose the area (called gathering location) with a dropdown menu. :)
Ahhhh I need more than one golem gauntlet. ;__; Seriously, definitely the best piece of new festival apparel!
Ahhhh I need more than one golem gauntlet. ;__; Seriously, definitely the best piece of new festival apparel!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
ah, such pretty things
ah, such pretty things
Jubilant masses, the scheduled celebratory time for this production is nearing its end. Your deadline to engage in merry-making is August 2nd by 23:59. I expect each of you to celebrate a minimum 14 hours per day until we've wrapped this up. Stay on schedule, and GET BACK TO WORK - celebrating.
Jubilant masses, the scheduled celebratory time for this production is nearing its end. Your deadline to engage in merry-making is August 2nd by 23:59. I expect each of you to celebrate a minimum 14 hours per day until we've wrapped this up. Stay on schedule, and GET BACK TO WORK - celebrating.
I'd keep colling right now, but after an hour I haven't gotten any sprockets
I'd keep colling right now, but after an hour I haven't gotten any sprockets
Woah, Stormcatcher!! I'd say 'yes, sir!' but you're not technically my boss, sir, sorry sir!
Woah, Stormcatcher!! I'd say 'yes, sir!' but you're not technically my boss, sir, sorry sir!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
In all the previous festivals I've managed to find at least ONE chest by now? Did the rarity get turned up or something?
In all the previous festivals I've managed to find at least ONE chest by now? Did the rarity get turned up or something?
Edible Entomology Enthusiast
I think the rarity on chests AND on sprockets got increased this round.
I think the rarity on chests AND on sprockets got increased this round.
icebanner.png
Really? I just got only 6 sprockets during gathering :( it seems that with each festival I find less and less of those needed items ... get's a little bit demotivating ...
Hope that this is just bad luck and that it turns with the next festival.
Really? I just got only 6 sprockets during gathering :( it seems that with each festival I find less and less of those needed items ... get's a little bit demotivating ...
Hope that this is just bad luck and that it turns with the next festival.
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38