Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-06-24 11:51:39"][color=green][b]Question[/b] How much critique the FR artists get on the things they make for FR? Do they talk to each other about the things they make?[/quote] @Rhea, the artist team provides critique and feedback for each other.
Rhea wrote on 2014-06-24 11:51:39:
Question

How much critique the FR artists get on the things they make for FR? Do they talk to each other about the things they make?

@Rhea, the artist team provides critique and feedback for each other.
Awesome cosplay, and you have no idea how happy I am that FactoryScience's thread made Words on the Wind. XD It's just...too beautiful.....
Awesome cosplay, and you have no idea how happy I am that FactoryScience's thread made Words on the Wind. XD It's just...too beautiful.....
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Syrayne Some people are more sensitive about the gender/sex distinction because they have gender identities that don't match their biological sex.

ETA: I am not saying they shouldn't be sensitive about it or have no right to be! I'm just trying to highlight why they wanted the change.
@Syrayne Some people are more sensitive about the gender/sex distinction because they have gender identities that don't match their biological sex.

ETA: I am not saying they shouldn't be sensitive about it or have no right to be! I'm just trying to highlight why they wanted the change.
MoOtdMJ.png
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2014-06-24 11:49:51"] I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time. I'm glad that the issue is being worked on, though.[/quote] You have to enter the url in fresh. Past urls are still corrupted, but when you update them, they should not be corrupted from this point going forward.
Sylvandyr wrote on 2014-06-24 11:49:51:

I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time.

I'm glad that the issue is being worked on, though.

You have to enter the url in fresh. Past urls are still corrupted, but when you update them, they should not be corrupted from this point going forward.
[quote name="FactoryScience" date="2014-06-24 11:54:02"]Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for featuring my thread guys, and remember to brush your toofs. @Aequorin[/quote] [i]*prepares tooth brushing stick*[/i] Wait a minute... @FactoryScience, it's a priceless, one of a kind type of thread. How could we not?
FactoryScience wrote on 2014-06-24 11:54:02:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for featuring my thread guys, and remember to brush your toofs. @Aequorin

*prepares tooth brushing stick*

Wait a minute...

@FactoryScience, it's a priceless, one of a kind type of thread. How could we not?
Oh god. You should put the misc. updates at the top. I'm always happiest to see those.
Like, in this case, I'm really glad new dragons won't mess up my arrangements. I've been training dragons for people and it was getting tiresome having to rearrange a few times a day. I just stopped. Now, though, I can finally have it stay. Yay!
Oh god. You should put the misc. updates at the top. I'm always happiest to see those.
Like, in this case, I'm really glad new dragons won't mess up my arrangements. I've been training dragons for people and it was getting tiresome having to rearrange a few times a day. I just stopped. Now, though, I can finally have it stay. Yay!
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-06-24 11:56:19"][quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2014-06-24 11:49:51"] I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time. I'm glad that the issue is being worked on, though.[/quote] You have to enter the url in fresh. Past urls are still corrupted, but when you update them, they should not be corrupted from this point going forward.[/quote] @undel I've done that twice now and it doesn't appear to do anything. It works if you don't refresh your userpage, but after leaving that, it breaks :(
Undel wrote on 2014-06-24 11:56:19:

I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time.

You have to enter the url in fresh. Past urls are still corrupted, but when you update them, they should not be corrupted from this point going forward.

@undel I've done that twice now and it doesn't appear to do anything. It works if you don't refresh your userpage, but after leaving that, it breaks :(
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-06-24 11:56:19"][quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2014-06-24 11:49:51"] I hate to be a downer, but the ampersand links are still being corrupted on profiles. I just clicked a link on my profile twice and it led to the right place the first time, but leads to the forum page the second time. I'm glad that the issue is being worked on, though.[/quote] You have to enter the url in fresh. Past urls are still corrupted, but when you update them, they should not be corrupted from this point going forward.[/quote] @Undel ;^; same issue, gonna bloop what i posted earlier - If I go into Edit, then save, I can see the links display correctly - but if I click off the page, and return to it, or even just refresh the page, the links are corrupted again. Tried clearing my cookies; no go.
Undel wrote on 2014-06-24 11:56:19:

@Undel
;^; same issue, gonna bloop what i posted earlier -

If I go into Edit, then save, I can see the links display correctly - but if I click off the page, and return to it, or even just refresh the page, the links are corrupted again. Tried clearing my cookies; no go.
Signature by Encore
:)
:)
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
HOORAY NO MORE LAIR SHUFFLING I can organize my 100+ dragons without fear! One thing: the Mars/Venus symbols don't seem to render very nicely on my end. They're barely visible: [img]http://i.imgur.com/ltxj38Q.png[/img] (Firefox) [img]http://i.imgur.com/ltxj38Q.png[/img] (Chrome) I don't know if anyone else has this problem but it's a little hard to see. Maybe a different font could be used?
HOORAY NO MORE LAIR SHUFFLING I can organize my 100+ dragons without fear!

One thing: the Mars/Venus symbols don't seem to render very nicely on my end. They're barely visible:

ltxj38Q.png
(Firefox)

ltxj38Q.png
(Chrome)

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but it's a little hard to see. Maybe a different font could be used?
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24