Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Awesome, the colouring contest got a notice!
Awesome, the colouring contest got a notice!
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Oooh!!!!
Oooh!!!!
oGmqQsu.png
I really need to start working on my Gladekeeper cosplay costume. >.>;

Anyways TEETH DEITIES

You don't wanna know HOW MUCH THAT THREAD SCARED ME
I really need to start working on my Gladekeeper cosplay costume. >.>;

Anyways TEETH DEITIES

You don't wanna know HOW MUCH THAT THREAD SCARED ME
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I need buttersnake.
I need buttersnake.
I just read through [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1091538&p=mb]that [/url]entire thread too. And all I have to say is [img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Lol+d.+anyone+have+the+gif+_8fcdb46ce694235cc476e17f80113970.jpg[/img] [b][i]Genius [/i][/b]
I just read through that entire thread too. And all I have to say is

Lol+d.+anyone+have+the+gif+_8fcdb46ce694235cc476e17f80113970.jpg

Genius
9cjDdGL.png
"There is no glory in victory; there is no shame in defeat. Each battle is merely a lesson; an earned experience."
No more musical chairs with new dragons! Awesome!
No more musical chairs with new dragons! Awesome!
PRAISE THE LIGHTWEAVER'S FLOSSED TEETH
PRAISE THE LIGHTWEAVER'S FLOSSED TEETH
beep boop it's me
[quote]Dragon "Gender" dropdowns now display the Mars/Venus symbol instead.[/quote] I am the only one around here, who is rather annoyed by this change?
Quote:
Dragon "Gender" dropdowns now display the Mars/Venus symbol instead.

I am the only one around here, who is rather annoyed by this change?
I hate to be a complainer, but most of these changes are great- my only complaint being that I have a learning disability that makes it hard to distinguish the symbols sometimes, so it actually takes me a bit longer to do searches and such. Male female worked better because female is a longer word, and thus was easier for me to process.

But overall, thank you for all your hard work on the site and making a place that is so enjoyable! And good luck to the departing mod.
I hate to be a complainer, but most of these changes are great- my only complaint being that I have a learning disability that makes it hard to distinguish the symbols sometimes, so it actually takes me a bit longer to do searches and such. Male female worked better because female is a longer word, and thus was easier for me to process.

But overall, thank you for all your hard work on the site and making a place that is so enjoyable! And good luck to the departing mod.
banner_artshop2.png
Wonderful update!
I'm especially happy about "Dragons obtained via the Crossroads, Auction House, or unhatched eggs now properly move to the back of the lair, and should hopefully stop rearranging your other clanmates."
Wonderful update!
I'm especially happy about "Dragons obtained via the Crossroads, Auction House, or unhatched eggs now properly move to the back of the lair, and should hopefully stop rearranging your other clanmates."
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24