Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Thanks for fixing the hatchings order, now onto the AH purchases x)
Thanks for fixing the hatchings order, now onto the AH purchases x)
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
I NEED ALL THOSE ACCENTS. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/c764060465ce57e24c061d6c70271770/tumblr_inline_n7dga5HW4Y1rllljr.gif[/img] Also yessssss the familiar looks wonderful!
I NEED ALL THOSE ACCENTS.
tumblr_inline_n7dga5HW4Y1rllljr.gif

Also yessssss the familiar looks wonderful!
The great:
- AMAZING skins and accents. I need a million of so many of them!
- Sashes! Brilliant! So pleased with them!

The not-so-great:
- Super-disappointed because bears, but that was to be expected.

Still, the accents alone make this my favourite festival so far! I love female Imps and SDs, so I never had a festival where I had so many I admire. That together with the fact that I LOVE light... well. I'll just concentrate on buying them! Congratulations to all the winners! You did amazing jobs!
The great:
- AMAZING skins and accents. I need a million of so many of them!
- Sashes! Brilliant! So pleased with them!

The not-so-great:
- Super-disappointed because bears, but that was to be expected.

Still, the accents alone make this my favourite festival so far! I love female Imps and SDs, so I never had a festival where I had so many I admire. That together with the fact that I LOVE light... well. I'll just concentrate on buying them! Congratulations to all the winners! You did amazing jobs!
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
*inuman screetching*

BEARS
*inuman screetching*

BEARS
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
DAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!
DAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS!
hi
Oh my! I LOVE that new familiar and all the accents! Thank you, admins!
Oh my! I LOVE that new familiar and all the accents! Thank you, admins!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
wow, mega disappointed with those contest results
i was hoping for some cool accents
wow, mega disappointed with those contest results
i was hoping for some cool accents
I DON'T LOVE THE BEAR. BUT THE ACCENTS. OHMIGOD. I NEED ALL OF THEM. NEED.
I DON'T LOVE THE BEAR. BUT THE ACCENTS. OHMIGOD. I NEED ALL OF THEM. NEED.
733EAYl.png
@Pisces None of the runes or patterning look like they were pulled from the image you linked, (which would be a problem!) though I can see a certain similarity since they are lines of glowing geometric runes. :) Thanks for looking out for us!

And yup, please don't enter in stuff that's copyrighted to our contests. Not very courteous to us or the creators of the things you are referencing. :)
@Pisces None of the runes or patterning look like they were pulled from the image you linked, (which would be a problem!) though I can see a certain similarity since they are lines of glowing geometric runes. :) Thanks for looking out for us!

And yup, please don't enter in stuff that's copyrighted to our contests. Not very courteous to us or the creators of the things you are referencing. :)
It'd be super nice to see the accents overlayed over a neutral colored dragon so we get a good sense of what they look like! That said, everything looks awesome c:
It'd be super nice to see the accents overlayed over a neutral colored dragon so we get a good sense of what they look like! That said, everything looks awesome c:
3h2n6cy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51