Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks for this (and the rabbit)! Everyone needs a reminder like this once in a while.
Thanks for this (and the rabbit)! Everyone needs a reminder like this once in a while.
spacedaddy_by_evil_hamster_o_doom-d8w8sje.png
*thanks .... old habits die hard hehe!
*thanks .... old habits die hard hehe!
IIN1Zjg.png
I appreciate the heads up and advice!
I appreciate the heads up and advice!
Thank you for the warning! :)
Thank you for the warning! :)
Thanks for the warning.
Thanks for the warning.
Wait, that email from the Prince of Nigeria offering to buy me gems in exchange for a donation isn't true?

It is a shame this even has to be said at all, but it is great that this is pre-emptive rather than after something bad has happened.
Wait, that email from the Prince of Nigeria offering to buy me gems in exchange for a donation isn't true?

It is a shame this even has to be said at all, but it is great that this is pre-emptive rather than after something bad has happened.
"Back in my day, we had to hope a mystical bird beast would incubate our nests because our nesting grounds took so long to render. You youngins and your incubate buttons..." - Akiri
I posted a suggestion regarding account security. Would appreciate it if you guys checked it out. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=33300
I posted a suggestion regarding account security. Would appreciate it if you guys checked it out. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=33300
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
Reading this announcement was totally worth the rabbit.
Reading this announcement was totally worth the rabbit.
But...but that free Laptop I won guys! For being the 1000th visitor! That wasnt a lie! The free laptop guys, come on...I can't give that up
But...but that free Laptop I won guys! For being the 1000th visitor! That wasnt a lie! The free laptop guys, come on...I can't give that up
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
Thanks for the update and the old world rabbit. :)
Thanks for the update and the old world rabbit. :)
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8