Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
This is strange...I've gathered in Wind, and I'm down to 4 turns, and no sign of any scrolls. ~Sighs~ Anyone else having this problem?
This is strange...I've gathered in Wind, and I'm down to 4 turns, and no sign of any scrolls. ~Sighs~ Anyone else having this problem?
I love that kite imp. Very nice.

Congrats!
I love that kite imp. Very nice.

Congrats!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
@Karja It can happen, it's just bad luck. My boyfriend once got just 3 tokens from 15 gathering turns and he did check if he was gathering in the correct place.

/unrelated
I'll probably try to gather chests throughout the week and then will buy whatever skins I miss for treasure, unlike the last festival, where I rushed to buy them all. :B
@Karja It can happen, it's just bad luck. My boyfriend once got just 3 tokens from 15 gathering turns and he did check if he was gathering in the correct place.

/unrelated
I'll probably try to gather chests throughout the week and then will buy whatever skins I miss for treasure, unlike the last festival, where I rushed to buy them all. :B
ZPPY.png
Dawww! My skin didn't get cosen!

Ahh well - I'm pleased to see those two Imp skins up there though! They are super pretty! :-D
Dawww! My skin didn't get cosen!

Ahh well - I'm pleased to see those two Imp skins up there though! They are super pretty! :-D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Aaaah the familiar looks adorable !
Aaaah the familiar looks adorable !
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I want all the skins time to hunt down some yay ^^ Also that sprite *die*
I want all the skins time to hunt down some yay ^^ Also that sprite *die*
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
These are absolutely hands down my favorite skins yet. WOW. Huge kudos to the admins for choosing a lot of the skins that people were talking about and mentioning as their favorites; releasing the skins so quickly; releasing the familiar so quickly; awesome items; and I'm sure some other stuff that I'm forgetting. Happy Jamboree to the awesome Wind Flight ^.^ Can't wait to get my first and favorite Imperial all dressed up! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=374032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3741/374032_350.png[/img] [/url]
These are absolutely hands down my favorite skins yet. WOW. Huge kudos to the admins for choosing a lot of the skins that people were talking about and mentioning as their favorites; releasing the skins so quickly; releasing the familiar so quickly; awesome items; and I'm sure some other stuff that I'm forgetting.

Happy Jamboree to the awesome Wind Flight ^.^ Can't wait to get my first and favorite Imperial all dressed up!

374032_350.png
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Ahhh the Windbound Plumage looks great!
Ahhh the Windbound Plumage looks great!
1050646.png10978000.png1862959.png7138159.png6554709.png
(signature generator by Doomfishy #940)
I hate it when the comments just refuse to cooperate.

Short version:
Lag is worse than usual and my guess as to why is due to the new game that was put in last week.
Tooltips haven't been working, options haven't been highlighting and load-times have slowed up and now the festival of lag is three times as bad, to the point that the coliseum won't even give us the courtesy of saying the server has crashed and just gives us an unresponsive UI.
I hate it when the comments just refuse to cooperate.

Short version:
Lag is worse than usual and my guess as to why is due to the new game that was put in last week.
Tooltips haven't been working, options haven't been highlighting and load-times have slowed up and now the festival of lag is three times as bad, to the point that the coliseum won't even give us the courtesy of saying the server has crashed and just gives us an unresponsive UI.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Delightful OoO
Delightful OoO
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26