Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Nothing but good news here! That being said, is the fix for all the Coli bugs on the to-do-list? (like the augment stones not working, Breath not being given back when using Eliminate)
Nothing but good news here! That being said, is the fix for all the Coli bugs on the to-do-list? (like the augment stones not working, Breath not being given back when using Eliminate)
I think it would be neat if whenever you Exalt a dragon, you get to decide where it went. A simple "PERSONAL SERVANT TO (deity)", "OFF FIGHTING THE SHADE", "WORKS AS LIBRARIAN" etc. would make me feel a lot better. I'm very anti-Exalting, just because I'm scared to send off my dragons and never have them visit home (which is silly; they're virtual dragons).

Also, would there be a way to rename dragons after they've been Exalted? A poor little Fae I was quite fond of got exalted and christened 'Buttcheeks', and it makes me angry. Poor guy.
I think it would be neat if whenever you Exalt a dragon, you get to decide where it went. A simple "PERSONAL SERVANT TO (deity)", "OFF FIGHTING THE SHADE", "WORKS AS LIBRARIAN" etc. would make me feel a lot better. I'm very anti-Exalting, just because I'm scared to send off my dragons and never have them visit home (which is silly; they're virtual dragons).

Also, would there be a way to rename dragons after they've been Exalted? A poor little Fae I was quite fond of got exalted and christened 'Buttcheeks', and it makes me angry. Poor guy.
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
I just want the Coliseum to work as intended, that way it would be more fun.
I just want the Coliseum to work as intended, that way it would be more fun.
SO grateful for that inbreeding checker, oh man
super nice update list :>
SO grateful for that inbreeding checker, oh man
super nice update list :>
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Sounds like exciting changes may be coming. :D I really hope exalting and dominance get tweaked a bit so we have more incentives. Dominance battles are so much fun!
Sounds like exciting changes may be coming. :D I really hope exalting and dominance get tweaked a bit so we have more incentives. Dominance battles are so much fun!
Yay! This all looks exciting! And lol Lightning! I see what you where up to now!
Yay! This all looks exciting! And lol Lightning! I see what you where up to now!
Omg! A genealogy checker!!!!!
Omg! A genealogy checker!!!!!
Hehehe, but spreadsheets are so much more fun with a sprinkling of doom! *cough* Not that I'm confirming anything.

But I most certainly am looking forward to a registration window and the other incoming improvements. Looking good!
Hehehe, but spreadsheets are so much more fun with a sprinkling of doom! *cough* Not that I'm confirming anything.

But I most certainly am looking forward to a registration window and the other incoming improvements. Looking good!
Woow lot of exaltings indeed!
Woow lot of exaltings indeed!
YAS. Thank you :D
YAS. Thank you :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21