Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor, Drops, Skins, & More
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
WC scrolls are going away for a while?! :( Well, I guess they ARE supposed to be rare, after all. Does that mean we'll possibly see more imp scrolls showing up? Now or sometime in the future.
WC scrolls are going away for a while?! :( Well, I guess they ARE supposed to be rare, after all. Does that mean we'll possibly see more imp scrolls showing up? Now or sometime in the future.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@VioletWhirlwind I'm afraid not. Imperial scrolls were retired, not cycled, and will not be available again. They were exclusive to the kickstarter backers and were promised to only be available to the backers from the get-go.
@VioletWhirlwind I'm afraid not. Imperial scrolls were retired, not cycled, and will not be available again. They were exclusive to the kickstarter backers and were promised to only be available to the backers from the get-go.
I'm a bit shocked by the upcoming WC removal, not super upset, but I really want at least a tentative idea of how frequent cycling will be. I'm much fonder of WCs than Coatls, but if I know the WC scrolls will return, say, a month two times a year, I'll be a lot happier. I don't like this nebulous 'sometime'.
I'm a bit shocked by the upcoming WC removal, not super upset, but I really want at least a tentative idea of how frequent cycling will be. I'm much fonder of WCs than Coatls, but if I know the WC scrolls will return, say, a month two times a year, I'll be a lot happier. I don't like this nebulous 'sometime'.
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
@Undel Really? I didn't realize that. Well there goes any plans I might have had for scrolling dragons into imps. Oh well. :/
@Undel Really? I didn't realize that. Well there goes any plans I might have had for scrolling dragons into imps. Oh well. :/
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Anyone know what section of the marketplace the tail armors are on? I can't seem to find them...>.< Would be much appreciated (*ignore if they're just not out yet - or maybe they're just all sold out when I check?)
Anyone know what section of the marketplace the tail armors are on? I can't seem to find them...>.< Would be much appreciated (*ignore if they're just not out yet - or maybe they're just all sold out when I check?)
@Curennos They're gem items. I started finding them on page 4, and the full set should be under "bundles"

edit: Page 3 has the tail armor specifically
@Curennos They're gem items. I started finding them on page 4, and the full set should be under "bundles"

edit: Page 3 has the tail armor specifically
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
[quote]They're gem items. I started finding them on page 4, and the full set should be under "bundles"[/quote] @Rythen Wow, just noticed that somehow, other text didn't get into the post o.o thanks for the information! I still haven't found any there, but will keep looking. Maybe peopel buy them out really fast xD
Quote:
They're gem items. I started finding them on page 4, and the full set should be under "bundles"

@Rythen

Wow, just noticed that somehow, other text didn't get into the post o.o thanks for the information! I still haven't found any there, but will keep looking. Maybe peopel buy them out really fast xD
If it cycles out, but you already have it, does that mean you lose it?
If it cycles out, but you already have it, does that mean you lose it?
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Tamanthajayne, nope! That's why many players (including myself) stockpiled these items before they were cycled out. :)
@Tamanthajayne, nope! That's why many players (including myself) stockpiled these items before they were cycled out. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29